So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I love your lil snow avatar, PC...*bless*  

We're covered in snow...haven't been out yet but we will soon!  :))

Morning

Sportsdude

you guys are so lucky! don't know how P.C. can get snow and i can't until 20 minutes ago. lol crazy island.

How's everyone this snowy saturday?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh, PC...I brought the Feist CD as well...going to give it to my mom as a 'xmas gift.  I think she'll like it.  

P.C.

Cool purelife.  It's a good CD.  I didn't love all the songs.....but I didn't dislike any either.

So did you come across some good places to shop down there purelife?  Any good deals....places that one MUST go, anywhere you would recommend ?  I somehow doubt that I'll get over there before Christmas, but you never know.  And if I do.....I'd go shopping there too.

I think the snow gets worse as you go up Island SD.  Bear Creek is like a white-out blizzard. (a little north of Courtenay.)  It's snowing good here too....but teeny icy little flakes....not the big fluffy ones.  It'll have to warm up a bit for those.

I was going to head out to this place that has a sale, open to the public, only twice a year.  They have the most awesome stuff at incredibly cheap prices.  It's a wholesale place for designers....so there is some funky stuff that you won't see everywhere.  But unfortunately, I think I'm staying put.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

except port hardy, there it just rains. lol  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

pasta and a salad probably.  

Gopher

I'll have that as well - if you send it over. By the way, wasn't PC going to give us some great meal yesterday? Did it appear and I missed it, or did she forget?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Sportsdude

i think the only place in canada that doesn't have snow in the forecast this weekend is Victoria.

school is officially snowed in, so much for going to the library.

P.C.

Hi Gophie.  Nope, I didn't forget.  I was afeared.  Afeared I tell ya.

My coffee and doughnuts was a bomb.    [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c020.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

school is officially snowed in, so much for going to the library.

Are you kidding me?  What a bunch of wimps.  Jeebus....they didn't close the schools when I was a kid unless it was a foot deep.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

yup they're wimps they've even cancelled it for tomorrow.
[a href="http://www.mala.ca/index.asp"]http://www.mala.ca/index.asp[/a]

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]me[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bum[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
they haven't plowed the road i look at which is a major road. lol
buses aren't running... panic in the streets.

Lil Me

Couple of inches over here.  Still coming down.

Was downtown earlier- hardly anything there, but the temp is always a bit warmer there.

I'm home for the night and not going out again!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hmm i could get used to this snow. I got my "snow music" playing.

|