So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I know just the solution for you LM.  I brought a mp3 cover that had a hook on the back from Superstore (in the Photo dept) for 10 bucks.  Hmmm, stuffing in bra... that's interesting.  I stuffed my card pass (for entering into buildings at my work) in my bra once because I was wearing a dress that I couldn't hook my card to.    

Lil Me

Thanks for the idea, purelife.

I used to carry money in my shoe when I was a kid.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Eveing everyone!  It echoes in here!

What a brutal day.  I'm glad it's done and TGIalmostF.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

its been raining and its super windy downtown.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  TGIG TGIF  

purelife

morning morning everyone!  

I'm looking forward to the weekend. :)))  any plans?  

P.C.

A whack of our friends are off to Mexico today.  

So we will be spending the weekend working on the new guest room.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Give us a report on the guest room project as it progresses, P.C.  I always love to hear your ideas.

My weekend:
 Taking Mr LM to the airport.
 Helping a friend move.
 Going to see HS Musical live in North Van with Heckyl and Jeckyl.
 Grandmother's bday party.

Not exactly restful, but a break from the daily M-F grind.

purelife

You two have a very eventful weekend compared to mine.  

I think we're planning on swimming and walks in the park.

Sportsdude

i'll be working on two 15 page research papers on organic free trade coffee, the affects of white flight, segregation and racism and how it led to massive urban sprawl in saint louis, southern u.s. jim crow laws and its lingering effects on southern society, illegal immigration and the rise of anti-immigrant feelings in the u.s. Hungarian expulsion of germans after world war II, hungarian revolution and uprising in '56, struggles in Hungary after the fall of communism, and EU acceptance.

fun times.

P.C.

Sheesh Lil Me.......do you think maybe you could throw a few more activities on to your list ?  Doesn't sound quite FULL enough. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k030.gif" border=0]

Just got back from a quick zip to Jysk in Nanaimo to pick up some nice storage baskets to fit into the end bits of the built-in.  I like that place.  Plus I always load up on tea-lights when I'm there.  Cheapest place in town for the 100 pack.  ( If you read the fine print, the last years ones are 6 hour burn time.....and the new ones are a 4 hour burn time.....of course the price remains the same)  I guess they figure people don't notice these things.....lol      

Sportsdude

cool P.C. always fun to get on beautiful day.  

Lil Me

Burrito at Taco Del Mar for dindin.  

Sportsdude

me and my roomie are going downtown tonight. Don't know what we're eating should be good though.  

P.C.

Chicken wings.....(thawed accidently) spring rolls and coleslaw.

OK....my brilliant design and construction of one of the components for the bed, didn't fit in the door.  So we took the door off.....no luck.  A lousy inch of space shy.  So I had to decontruct it (demolish it) to get it into the room, and put it back together again. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]  I come by this honestly, as I remember my dad building a boat in our basement that wouldn't make the turn at the top of the stairs.  I can still see it all clearly as he smashed the walls to smithereens.  (Apparently they were easier to rebuild than the boat.)

Poor Sawdust....he's so patient watching me do these things in my scatterbrain way.  Well he's not really....but he does a darn fine impersonation of a really patient person.  And that's good enough for me.  He will be working out the precise measurements for the second component tomorrow and constructing it IN the room. (he's 'precise measurment guy'....while I fly by the seat of my pants.)  

|