So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL, I just love reading about your happenings in your house, PC. :)))  Your dad built a boat in the bsmt?  That's NEAT-O!  Did he build a Noah's Ark?  ;)

Evening everyone, if anyone is around besides Miss PC. :))

We had chicken with caesar salad.  

Tomorrow, we're going to make chocolate peanut butter snowballs that tastes like truffles.  Thanks to Lise who introduced me to such a WONDERFUL recipe.  

Here it is for anyone who is interested.  I followed it to the tee, use the no name brand chocolate, 100% smooth peanut butter and the low fat whipped cream from SuperStore.  End result is DELICIOUS.  It's really fun to make with kiddies because they love getting their hands dirty and licking it off too. :))

http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/recipetemplate?recipe_id=82742

ADD:  PC's gone... I think I'm here by my lonesome.  

Sportsdude

Went to the french place downtown. Never had french food before and my roommate thought I was from another world. lol
My french teacher would of shaken her head, should of paid more attention in class. lol

Bonne Nuit

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Awwww....sorry purelife.....didn't mean to leave you alone. *cry*

Yea.....dad used to make beautiful boats.  All beautiful wood decking......gorgeous boats.  He'd work on them for months......carefully measuring to know at what stage to move it out of the basement.  I remember pieces of wood trim standing in the bathtub, while he'd flood the bathroom with steam to curve them......for DAYS.  He thought he had this one sussed I guess.....but apparently not.  rofl     He really was an incredible carpenter.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

wow that's amazing P.C.
My favourite class in middle school was carpentry. I made this awesome mantle clock even went to school on saturdays to work on it. I routered the clock a bit differently on mistake, but I made it really unique looking. Teacher loved it, we had an option of either keeping it or selling it. He said it was worth $75 dollars (everyone elses was like $45). I was like no way this baby's mine.
sits on the mantle in the family room, ticking away, almost 10 years later.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Dang it! I can't keep track of you folks!!! Argh!! Sorry if I miss out on the important bits.

Another break in at UBC. It's happened every Thursday nite. Can we see a pattern forming here? It's funny how the thieves would break into the dental building, grab a trolley and wrapped the handles with clothes. Funny considering there are like a billion and one gloves lying around and you wouldn't take a few but you would take the time to wrap your trolley with clothes. Sheesh.

We're off to dinner tonight. My treat so I'm hoping everyone will know what they want to eat. Always a hard thing to do since everyone is so fussy. No more Uncle Willy's please!!!! Had enough of them for the time being.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Another break in at UBC. It's happened every Thursday nite. Can we see a pattern forming here? It's funny how the thieves would break into the dental building, grab a trolley and wrapped the handles with clothes. Funny considering there are like a billion and one gloves lying around and you wouldn't take a few but you would take the time to wrap your trolley with clothes. Sheesh.

Wow....never a dull moment at the UBC !!  What are they stealing?....or can you say.  Is there no security there?  Thievery makes me angry.....don't most of us WORK for what we want? Then to add insult to injury....we end up paying for what they steal, one way or another.  Grrrr.  Well....enjoy your dinner Lise.

I'm nursing all my booboos that I have acquired over the last week.  I'm sure I would look like a sprinkler if I drank too much water.....and I think I have one nail left that I haven't broken.  Ah well....I guess I'll save on nail polish.

gentle fawn

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]I'm nursing all my booboos that I have acquired over the last week. [/span]

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]HOW DO U NURS3 UR OWN BOBS??!?? OMG  [/span]

P.C.

LOL......well hello gentle fawn.  I haven't seen you around for a while.

Boo-boos are different than boobs hun. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(128, 0, 255);"]O ITS LIEK A VO DO RIGHT?!??!! WTF

[/span]

P.C.

Right.  Well....close enough.  Sort of.  A little bit.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/f010.gif" border=0]

Well....not at all gentle fawn.  A boo-boo is what little kids (or immature big kids) call a wound.

Lil Me

Hey hey everyone!!!  *yawn*
 It's been a good weekend.
 Greek food for dinner.  Feeling a tad "garlicky" right now.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hey Lil Me.. great minds think alike! We had Greek foody as well.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I wasn't hungry for some reason tonight.....so I had a dollop of pomegranate liqueur.  I know....not the healthiest choice. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

However.....it seems it was exactly what I needed.  I was hungry for a taste.....but not hungry enough to put food in my tummy.

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  Greek food is so tasty and healthy.  Especially with a bucket of red wine.  It was my grandmother's bday, so the extended family Gong Show went out to celebrate tonight.

Hey P.C.  Sometimes I'm not hungry, either- so I drink dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Glad to hear that....lol.  I just feel like I'm already full. (???)  Family dinners can be fun.....sometimes.

Hey Russ.....question.  Have you ever put a paste wax over a matt latex paint?  I know it's an odd concept....but I painted some stuff in a black matt.....and although I like the look.....it seems to take handling, like we're covered in talcum powder.    

|