So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, I'm off to see if I can make an impression on my pillow.

G'night Lil Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Night P.C.
 You make a good impression on all of us, so I'm sure Mr Pillow likes you just as well :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Glad to hear that....lol.  I just feel like I'm already full. (???)  Family dinners can be fun.....sometimes.

Hey Russ.....question.  Have you ever put a paste wax over a matt latex paint?  I know it's an odd concept....but I painted some stuff in a black matt.....and although I like the look.....it seems to take handling, like we're covered in talcum powder.    I know what you mean, but no I havent. I like the flat black look as well.. my Toyota is painted like that.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning to anyone who is here.

I hope everyone is having a good day.  

Russ

Morning PL! You look good in your picture.

Its fawkin COLD and rainy outside.. <sigh> Gotta head out soon to play with the truck again..

purelife

Heya Russ.  Thanks.  I think that color suits me. :))

I agree on the coldness...but thank goodness there's heat in my apt.

What do you have to do on your truck?

Lil Me

Hey pl and Russ.

purelife- Russ is right.  You DO look good in your picture.  Cute and somewhat stunned, which is probably correct because it's Monday morning!

Have fun playing with your truck.

I'm gonna sneak off to the gym and run some errands before work.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Morning LM!

Have fun at the gym.. whatever that thing is. :)

Ive redone the exhaust on it, and am just finishing up my new front driveshaft. Next is to get the onboard air compressor installed, wired and plumbed up with the differential air lockers I have now in the axles.

The exhaust actually had me steaming mad. I had used the truck 1000km's after installing a new exhaust last time it was on the road.. and the exhaust got twice as load, like a ricer car. I looked for leaks, tried another muffler on it even. Then as I prepared to give up I happened to look in my exhaust where you can see into the Catalytic converter is, there was nothing left in there.. I managed to blast it out in under 1000 kms?!?

purelife

Have fun at the gym, LM.  Go kick some a**! ;)  

purelife

Quiet in here today.

lunch was lentil vegetable soup and some raspberries.

Lil Me

Hey!  What a RAINY day.

Safeway chicken for dinner.  I swear we live off that stuff.

P.C.

Rain is juuuust starting here....although it has been dark and drab most of the day.

There's a whole lot worse things to eat than Safeway chicken.  We've had it a couple times too.  Sometimes after a full day....and nobody feels like cooking....it's a great thing.  It wasn't bad at all.

Everybody must be busy busy busy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]    

Lil Me

Hi P.C.

I saw something today that was both brave and funny.
 Guy standing at the drugstore line buying a pregnancy test kit with NO "decoy items" (gum, shower gel, lighter, etc.).  Just a single pregnancy test.  Granted, he was holding it under his arm...

Sportsdude

lol lil me.

i've had an interesting day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I saw something today that was both brave and funny.
Guy standing at the drugstore line buying a pregnancy test kit with NO "decoy items" (gum, shower gel, lighter, etc.).  Just a single pregnancy test.  Granted, he was holding it under his arm...

lol.....hmmmm.   Mr Sawdust would do that in a heartbeat.  He was never shy about getting 'woman stuff' for me if he was out.  The only time he ever had a problem was when I asked him to get some Stiffy from the craft store.  He said he couldn't find it, and there was no way he was going to ask (in him booming voice) in a store full of women......"Where can I find the Stiffy"?

|