So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Dorms are great for partying and non stop antics. Im usually one of the guilty parties.

Morning DS'ers!

So whats the plans today? I had to actually scrape my windows this am.. I think Im going to have to actually start using my remote starter.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ

Looks like a decent day out there.  The Sunday night winds were frightening....(not as bad as last years storm though), so there was no sleep happening.  We lost our power yesterday morning, so left the house around noon.  Took a little tour through Comox, which was hit the hardest.  What a mess.

We had tickets to the Cirque Sublime in Nanaimo last night, but didn't get word that the show was on until 5:00.  They had no power either.  But the show did go on.

Well, I think I will try and get some flooring going on in the new guest room.  *yawn....not enough sleep last night again.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey!  Glad to hear from you, P.C.

Blah- it feels like Monday today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thanks Lil Me.....glad to see you too.

It feels like we sort of missed a day here, so it feels like Sunday.  Plus Sawdust is taking a few days off.....so with him home it doesn't feel like a weekday.

I'm so discombooberated.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

homemade pie, Gophie?  sounds delicious!  did you allocate your 5 day vacations?

hiya everyone.    

Gopher

Just about, I'm taking a two before Christmas Day and Boxing Day, then two afterwards (maybe three - not sure, I may hold one back as an emergency). Have you sorted out your's PL?  

purelife

I just sorted it out today.  I've got one this month and 7 next.  It looks like I'm only going to be at work for 11.5 days.  Yippee!  December is awesome... there's a bonus too!  :))

Gopher

I never get bonuses where I work - despite dropping very heavy hints year after year. However one of the groups who hire a room twice every month has decided to take me out for a Christmas dinner at the start of December.    

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
I never get bonuses where I work - despite dropping very heavy hints year after year.However one of the groups who hire a room twice every month has decided to take me out for a Christmas dinner at the start of December.
 --

Well, hopefully some nice people will remember to drop a Christmas cake or a ham into the Gopher burrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

My paws are ever open.

Lil Me

Cold weather= hungry!  Need to eat again.  

purelife

Good late afternoon everyone.

I know what you mean LM.  I've been snacking on something small every 2.5-3 hours and drinking herbal tea.  

Lunch was black forest ham with havarti cheese on flax seed bread and some raspberries. yummy

Sportsdude

sushi for lunch.

pasta or hamburger helper for dinner.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|