Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol already been using that joke.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah its the long running joke at my place.

k&d with tuna.
or pasta and beans

can't make up my mind on dinner.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Either sounds good, SD.

Leftover pasta/sauce and veg for me.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Probably the bamboo chopsticks, Michel.  Bamboo is a renewable resource- it grows so quickly.

But the BEST option would be if you washed your fork and used it again (I think).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

purelife

Evening everyone - what a busy day at work.  

Did you enjoy the chicken shawarma, Michel?

Nothing fancy for dinner - had a simple 2-egg omelet, handful of chick peas and a piece of toast with almond butter.

SD - chicken and ground beef is really cheap especially when you visit the asian markets, ie. T&T Supermarket.  I'm not sure if you have this supermarket there.  

ADD:  Michel - I'd go with no chopstick and plastic fork and bring your own fork or use one from your work's kitchen. ;)

Michel

[em]    
[/em]

Lil Me

Hey purelife and Michel!

Can't stay long, but had to say HI.

Ketchup on your eggs, purelife?

purelife

Hiya Miss Lil Me.  I missed you all day today.  Glad to see ya here, if only for a bit. :))

Nope, not a fan of ketchup with anything, including fries and hot dog.  I just added pepper and parsley to my omelet.  D'you like ketchup with your eggs?

Lil Me

I don't eat eggs, but I like ketchup!  Ketchup on everything!!!!  Grilled cheese, hot dog, mac and cheese.

Ketchup on plain potato chips is REALLY good!!

Michel

Michel

|