So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Chestnuts?  How do you cook them?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey Lil Me!

I just steam them until they're soft inside.  I like to eat 'em when they're hot because they don't taste so good cold.  I just get the tip of the knife to open 'em up.  

I had a pomegranate the other night but it wasn't as sweet as PC's. :(((

Lil Me

Hey!  I had pasta for dinner (spag and meat sauce).  Out with Mom tonight.  It was an early dinner, and I think I'm off soon.  *yawn*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Evening LM.. Im right behind you..

Got lots to do tomorrow.. get parts and work on the truck which is finally back at my place again.

Starfish saw me get a bit angry tonight with something I was tinkering with on the truck.. hehe. Lets just say when your hand slips when you are loosening a bolt and you graze your knuckles, stand up quickly from under neath the vehicle then bang your head on the bottom lip of the door cause its open.. she knows not to be anywhere in the near vicinity. I still cant find the wrench I was using.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

like your avatar, right Russ?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Pretty much SD.. lol.

Night.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Recipe for chestnuts....

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.......Jack Frost nippi........ ho wait....maybe this isn't a recipe.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well I'm officially bored of intro classes.  

Gopher

How long do they go on for?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

this semester only, which is a relief. Next semester is all 200 level classes.  

Michel

Sportsdude

making pasta again.
noodles and sauce lol

Michel

Sportsdude

don't have enough money for meat.  

Michel

|