So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

okay let me rephrase.:) The majority of students here at school have rectangle glasses. ;)

yeah you're right it depends on head shape more then anything.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm off to apply for a job.... Why is it, that even though I should be passed this....I still get the most incredible jitters.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Because you're absolutely normal! (Good luck).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Answerer

Sportsdude wrote:

everybody where's the rectangles today. Only looks good when the person has long hair other wise they look out of place.

There is just a little bit more involved in it. For those who are curious:

[A href="http://www.allaboutvision.com/eyeglasses/eyeglasses_shape_color_analysis.htm"]http://www.allaboutvision.com/eyeglasses/eyeglasses_shape_color_analysis.htm[/A]

Michel

Lil Me

Yes, Good Luck to P.C.  Keep us posted!

Well, it was a surprise to read SD's dissertation on rectangle glasses...because that's what Heckyl got today!!!!  After trying on a LOT of pairs, they worked the best for him.  2 year warranty on the frames, 1 year warranty on the lenses.  

Lunch was vegetable soup and cabbage/carrot/raisin salad at the City Square mall...there's this awesome kiosk in the food court called Everybody Loves Veggies.  Lots of healthy, delicious meals thetre at fast-food prices.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

awesome lil me!

P.C.

Glad Heckyl likes his new eyeglasses, Lil Me.  He will love them even more as he discovers the world a little more clearly.  

I opted for not having the anti reflective lenses, because I seem to be a bit of a slob when it comes to my glasses.  They are perpetually gummed up....even when I will swear that I never touch the lenses....lol  (hub is always mortified at the condition on my glasses)  I only wear them for the computer, so they are off and on a billion times a day)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

study partner gave me this chinese medicine cough syrup hopefully it works.  

Michel

Sportsdude

purelife

Good evening everyone.

PC, how did your interview go?  What kind of work are you looking for, if you don't mind me asking?

Good to hear that Heckyl likes his stylish glasses. Do you have to give him a string to tie around his frames?  I remember doing that when I was younger, when I had sports.

Dinner was chicken drumsticks with caesar salad.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Dinner was leftovers, plus some fruit.  A bought a Thai coconut, thinking "how difficult can this be to open?".  It was still quite a mess!  And we discovered that we prefer regular flaked coconut in the package.

But the persimmon was great!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|