So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

It is!  Unfortunately, I haven't been out yet and won't be until I finish work.  I HOPE that the sun and the warmth is still there.  

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah it is nice out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

early

What happened to DV? It has been slow all week and now is down.

Lil Me

I don't go over to the "dark side" anymore, so I don't know...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Good Morning!

It was a beautiful day yesterday.. was even more beautiful when I inserted the keg into the kegerator at 3 pm... I barely remember coming inside around 7 pm last night after my friends left. I think we made a good dent in it. I cant remember.

Im going to have to get some standard pint glasses for it.. does anyone know where to get them? Easily get them that is.. not order them in.

So i managed to lose my cell phone somewhere in the living room of the house as well. I heard it beeping low battery this morning, so I called it and mid ring it died! Now Im on break from tearing up the living room.. lol.

Does anyone know if its going to be sunny today?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Good morning Russ

Yesterday WAS amazing.  T-shirt weather in the middle of October !!!

Good job on getting the Keg-O up and running so fast.  Sounds like it worked well....LOL

I heard it's supposed to rain today, but by the looks of the sky right now, I can't see it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

good morning russ, P.C.

I see it, the rain that is. Although its pretty cool looking out. Where Vancouver is there's this big white cloud opening and around it is completely dark.

Lil Me

Hey SD and Russ.

Russ- there are a bunch of restaurant supply stores on E. Hastings and Powell/Dundas.  The pint glasses are usually only about $1 each on a good day.  (mind you, I shouldn't tell you to go to a restaurant supply store- you'll walk out with a commercial oven, a deep fryer, a broiler and 17 dozen ash trays...)

Looks like a good morning here so far.  Ground is wet, but it isn't raining.

Taking Heckyl to go buy glasses for the first time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone.

LOL, nice to see that your keg is up and running, Russ. :))

It looks like it's going to shower today.    

purelife

Is Heckyl looking forward to glasses?

Lil Me

Hey purelife!  Yes, Heckyl is a bit excited about the glasses.

Oops.  Gotta go!

See y'all back here at lunch time.

Sportsdude

oooh glasses.
everybody where's the rectangles today. Only looks good when the person has long hair other wise they look out of place.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
oooh glasses.
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]everybody where's the rectangles today[/FONT]. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #0000ff" color=#40ffff]Only looks good when the person has long hair other wise they look out of place.[/FONT]

Here you go again, generalizing things.  :P

Those seem to be popular but I wouldn't say that "everybody" wears them.  And these frames also depend on the type of face shape you have too, not just the length of hair.  I'm not a professional, but this is my opinion from what I've seen others wearing.  I've seen girls with short hair wearing black rectangle glasses looking HAWT and guys look great in them too.

|