So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sorry Michel, I bribed the ladies with ma charm to give all they had to ME!  ME! ME!  

Nothing comes in my way of free yummy maimmeee yogurt! ;)

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

well i think the 50th tylenol and a nap did it. I'm feeling a bit better. Fever is gone.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hi everyone!

Glad you're getting better, SD.  Mr LM is a believer in high-dose vitamin C, but I just eat oranges in regular doses.

What a nice day today.

It's a total zoo today in my neighbourhood.  Two large development construction sites in the same cul de sac, our  underground parking lot had to be emptied to clean the sewer stacks, now the elevator contractors are here.  (All we need now is the garbage truck, the gardening contractors, and a couple of moving vans...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Sounds really idyllic! Fortunately you've got the wealth of your inner-word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Yes!  What's new with you, Gophie?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Not a great deal, I've been putting up with builders at work for the last six weeks and am presently wondering how to spend the five days holiday I have to take before the end of December (hate to think that I may end up just staying at home). What else? Oh yes, meeting plenty of REAL 'characters' who manage to confuse the daily round. All part of life's rich pattern I suppose, but sometimes I could do with its being a little LESS rich.  

Lil Me

Well, you seem to maintain a positive outlook, Gophie.

Good luck with your holiday plans.  It's good to travel during the off-season.

Gopher

The positive outlook comes from having a manic appreciation of the absurd.  

purelife

Speaking of cold remedys, there's also zinc tablets/drops that you could take prior to getting a cold.  I've taken them when I've noticed that I may be coming with something and it actually works.  Any drug store would sell them.

Michel

purelife

presently wondering how to spend the five days holiday I have to take before the end of December

Gopher, another coincidence!  I currently have 5 days left of vacation and am too wondering which days to take.  :))))  I'm not kidding you.    

Gopher

It's getting eerie, isn't it? We keep conciding on so many things.

Michel

|