So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well here's another couple for you gentle fawn.  She was a 'blonde bombshell' from WAAAAYYYY back.

[SPAN class=body][/SPAN][FONT face=Verdana size=2]
[/FONT]I only like two kinds of men.....imported and domestic.

I believe its better to be looked over than to be overlooked.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Thanks for the info, Michel.  I've learned a few things today!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

purelife

Got back from Superstore and made sure I picked up canned chick peas.  I also brought canned lentils and mixed bean medley....couldn't resist.

So, for dinner, I had Superstore chicken and lentils and a mandarin orange.  

And, I already made my can of tuna and chick peas for my lunch tomorrow, thanks to Lil Me for reminding me about how GOOD peas/lentils/beans are! :)))  

Sportsdude

evening. ugh *cough*

pasta.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Good Morning!

Today is the day I get the keg for the kegerator! <excited>

I think Im going to be drunk by noon today. Ya gotta test this stuff you know.

I hate the rain right now. I cant work on my truck :( I have lots to do on it yet!

Hey uh, Im sure everyone knows this.. but just a bit of helpful advice. When you are making coffee on a coffeemaker with one of those little valves that closes off the coffee dripping as its brewing if you pull out the coffee pot.. make sure the pot is all the way back in. Otherwise it keeps brewing, the coffee doesnt go in the coffee pot, and it will go ALL OVER the counter and get everything sitting there near the coffee maker thats minding its own business. Including the morning paper you are waiting to read.

Ask me how I know this.. grrrr.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

HAHAHAHAAAAA.....what a great way to start the day.

Coffee, beer....and a wet newspaper.  Russ...sorry for laughing....it's one of the rudest awakenings there is....mopping up coffee. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

It struck my funnybone, because I'm sure most of us has done it at least once. (then again, some of us are slow learners and have done it repeatedly)  Well......not ME of course.....rofl.

Look on the bright side.  At least it's not all over your keyboard.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

morning, P.C., Russ.
I think I'm going to go to the doctor because I'm not getting well at all and its been a week, its getting worse. ugh

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 HAHAHAHAAAAA.....what a great way to start the day.

Coffee, beer....and a wet newspaper.  Russ...sorry for laughing....it's one of the rudest awakenings there is....mopping up coffee. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

It struck my funnybone, because I'm sure most of us has done it at least once. (then again, some of us are slow learners and have done it repeatedly)  Well......not ME of course.....rofl.

Look on the bright side.  At least it's not all over your keyboard.[/DIV]
 I resemble this remark. Its not the first time the Sun and National Post have gotten wet.. thank goodness for online editions.

Hope alls well with you SD. If you gotta cough get some Buckleys.. that liquid gasoline will cure you, scare your body into stopping coughing cause it knows it will get more otherwise.. or kill you.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

lol looked up the site "it tastes awful and it works"
lol

purelife

Oh dear Russ......what a morning!  

Are you taking anything, SD, besides the cough drops?  Nowadays, sleeping just doesn't cut it.  You have to take medicine, I think.  If you go to the Dr's, he'll just prescribe you antibiotics and those are quite pricey.  

purelife

They were handing out free Liberte lemon yoghurt at the skytrain this morning.  It's so yummy...miammmmeeeeee!  One of my favorite brand.  I'm having this as my snack with some peanuts and green tea.  

Michel

|