So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

I guess you prefer it during the day, after work?  I get too tired when it's right after work and so, prefer to dress up and look pretty on the weekend.  Gives me time. :)

Do you have one?

Michel

P.C.

OK....Sawdust has left the office.  

I made Coquille St Jaques for appetizer, rib eye roast on the rotisserie, twice baked potatoes, Asian salad and whole wheat dinner rolls.  I didn't get the cake made.....but as tomorrow is his real birthday.....I will make it for then.  We are celebrating tonight because his good buddy is leaving town tomorrow.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Awww......that's nice Michel.  He  probably won't get a chance to see that tonight....so I'll pass it along.

I'm hungry too.  I've been preparing food all day....but I forgot to eat.  

I've just finished putting all the tea lights out (just under a million I think)....put my hair up, put my face on (lol).....and I'm ready.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That sounds like a wonderful bday feast.  What a lucky guy.

Happy BDay Mr Sawdust!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

wow...

gosh how does he top that I wonder? lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I guess you prefer it during the day, after work?  I get too tired when it's right after work and so, prefer to dress up and look pretty on the weekend.  Gives me time. :)[/div]  --

Uh, whatcha guys really talking about?  Huh?  Huh?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Russ

Uh, I still dont get it lil me!

Afternoon everyone from here in lovely Equatorial Guinee where its coming down with massive buckets of liquid sunshine.

SD, The white trash party sounds great! Those are alot of fun, there used to be a night club downtown vancouver that would hvae one once a month. You would come dressed up in torn jeans and flannel jackets wearing wifebeaters underneath (food stains on them are a bonus). They would serve you cans of extra old stock, xxx, and pilsner among others in brown paper bags. Awesome!

Have a good time! They are alot of fun, as everyone tries to be the bigger white trasher hick!

Oh, a sure fire way to do well there is to wear a green mesh John Deer hat... I have a few to be honest.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Is it Mr. Sawdust's Birthday? Happy Birthday, Mr. Sawdust!! BEST WISHES!

OK, workload is getting heavy. Man, I don't know how these girls do it. Remember every little instruments and whatever that goes in and out. I'm being overwhelmed by it all. Still... it's a learning process of which I'm grateful. Technology has come a long way and it surprises me to see that no many dental offices out there keep up-to-date... at least as much as the university.

The amount of wastage is beyond me. I cannot understand why we need to use so much good material only once then discard. It's unbelievable. I think most dentist would have a fit if they found out how much wastage we go through. Oh well. Not my place to say anything.

Did I ever tell you I HATE OFFICE POLITICS? I guess it's unavoidable when you have so many ppl working together. I mean, why can't we all just get along together and work without bitching and moaning about this and that? I swear, some ppl get a power trip and never come back to earth. What's up with that? Jaysus.

Anyways, I shouldn't complain. Most of the folks are decent enough and if I work hard and block out all the extrinsic yucky forces, I'll be fine.

I miss my darlings at home though.... *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Office politics? Every office, every company, every country - they're poison!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

..lips are venonmous poison...

lol 80's music.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|