So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning Miss PL, and Lil me.

The answer to you LM is not soon enough! But the other answer is just over a week.

A pirate hey? Yarrgh! lol. That actually might be an idea. I have a costume from a pirate party i had a few years back.

I could be a shepard
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

At least as a shepherd you'd get to wear comfy clothes.  You'd be ready for bed the second you're done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i'm going to be an american for halloween.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

well we've got a white trash party coming up. Figured I'd get all decked out in southern clothes. But unlike Walmarts down home, up here they don't have a special isle dedicated to the confederacy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

purelife

White trash party?  Sounds harsh.  OUCH, indeed and agreed with PC.

I cheated for lunch today.  I had chicken chipotle pizza from flying wedge.  It was my naughty indulgence.

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"][/span]    

Lil Me

I ate lunch too early (10:30 am-mandarin orange, bit of leftover chili, lima beans and sauerkraut) and didn't have enough carb, so I was crashing again by 2:00pm.  Ooops.

I'm jealous of your Flying Wedge, purelife.  Mmmmmmmmm.

Gonna make some hot chicken sandwiches for dinner- with leftover Safeway chicken, rooftop stuffing and gravy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

rofl.   (I still love that one.  Rooftop Stuffing)

I'm making a terribly non-heart-smart dinner for Mr. Sawdusts' birthday.  I won't say what it is because he will peek.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a077.gif" border=0]

Michel

purelife

You mentioning sauerkraut LM makes me wanna eat it too.  Now I gotta pick some up from Costco.  Oh, have you had their mixed bean medley?  Huge jar and healthy too!

Mr Sawdust's BDAY!  Happy BDAY to Sawdust.  Boy, is he ever going to get lucky tonight. ;)   Tell us after the dinner, ok PC!  

I'm having dinner with a friend whom I haven't seen for about 2 months.  It shall be nice to catch up.  :))  

purelife

Wow, we have our company 'xmas party in late November.  I'm not ready for a party that early!  LOL!  

Michel

purelife

It's in the evening on a weekend.  

|