So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel, don't forget to drink milk and water and maybe throw in a whole egg to that muffin mix. ;)

Michel

P.C.

LOL.  

Really.  Some people just don't know kweeezzeeen.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

I had a ham with havarti cheese sandwich.  plain, no mayo or anything.  oh, and an apple.    

Lise

Afternoonie folks.

Just returned from the periodontist office. I am scheduled to return there for a work interview (and they better pay me!!!!) sometime next week or the week after. In which case, I hope that I'll get another job because I think they're frigging cheap there.

How is everyone this day? Lunch today was egg sandwhich. Meh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

Hang in there Lise, good things will come.  

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ic[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]adv[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]    
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

jambalya forgot the shrimp, bought crab meat instead.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Fidelity card ?  Quel est cela ?

Michel

P.C.

lol....I'm sure it is Michel.

Yes....that's what I was trying to say....(but I can't spell it)  I think I may have written in Parisian French maybe?

Michel

Lise

I'm lost on the French translation.........

Is anyone here cold? Bbrrrrrr.... my fingers are icy cold.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

I've been wearing A LOT of clothing these days.  Those rainy days feel so chilly, even though it's still 12 degrees.

Wassup for the weekend?

purelife-sucks about your gym price going up.  Well, all the memberships go on sale after Xmas... (me, I work out at the rec centre with all the old people, very large people and escaped convicts.  But it's cheap!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|