So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yes it was, PC. I don't think I've mentioned it... sorry about that.   I wasn't going to go because I was afraid of being alone.  

OMG....I'm not sure what reunion this was for you.....but I remember going to one of mine.  I can't believe what a great experience it was for me.  I can't imagine having missed that.

I'm SO glad to hear it was good for you.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm here!
no most states work on columbus day, nobody really gets the day off. Since he never discovered America and brought on imperialism and slavery, he's not, well liked. For example Minnesota celebrates Leaf Erikson day because he actually 'discovered' america. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah only person who still thinks Columbus found America is the President. Everyone else knows Columbus died thinking he found India.  

purelife

morning everyone.

I drank the yerbe mate tea, Michel and you're right, it's bitter.  BUT, I'm used to it.  My mom used to make this very bitter tea, 100 times more bitter than this one and I drank it.  My tastebuds are used to bitter stuff.  It tastes good. Reminds me of the good 'ol days. :))  I can definitely steep a second cup.    

Sportsdude

somebody say tea? ugh I want some tea.
*cough*

morning.
recovering from hypothermia this morning. Bundled up in 4 coats with the high blasting.

purelife

Hypothermia?  What did you do?  Swim nude in the cold lakes past midnight?

Sportsdude

I have no idea, I just went to sleep without the heat on nor a blanket (because I don't have one) woke up 4 hours ago with numb hands and feet and purple lips. Barely could walk.  

purelife

You need a blanket.  I can't imagine sleeping in this coldness without a blanket.  That's why you're freezing.

Sportsdude

yeah I know.
Roommate is like "go to the doctor" one problem I have no money. ugh.

P.C.

Who GOES to the doctor because they're cold !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

I have no idea.
I look so goofy right now. I'm dressed as if it -30 out.
bwhahaha

purelife

I would start by turning up the heat and then, if you could, buy yourself a fleece blanket.  Do you have any thrift stores around you?  And tea helps too.

P.C.

Is this "Mr. I LOVE the Cold...I Thrive on Cold...I Can't Stand the Heat, SD" ?????  

|