Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

haha love the sarcasm lil me...

saw good luck chuck tonight.
then froze.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

uh.  I wasn't actually trying to be sarcastic.  I am cold.  I've been wearing sweaters.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yeah same here lil me.
i should have layered tonight.
oh well now I've got my "semi winter" experience so I know how to dress now.

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel

Sportsdude

what?
your imagination is playing tricks on you again. ;)

P.C.

After such a yucky morning start....the day turned out to be quite beautiful.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Wow, an interesting night at my reunion.  At the LAST minute, I really mean last, my guy said "you should go."  "you'd regret it pl, if you don't."  LOL, and he was right... :))))  I had fun, unbelievably. :))

Evening everyone.  

purelife

Oh, and Michel.  I found a tea like your mate de coca!  Yep, I sure did. :)))

It's yerba mate.  It had the word "mate" in it and I HAD to buy it.   It sounds just as healthy as your mate de coca.  And, it's organic. :)  (supposedly)

vny!://www.iloveyerba.com/ben.htm

P.C.

Wow, an interesting night at my reunion.  At the LAST minute, I really mean last, my guy said "you should go."  "you'd regret it pl, if you don't."  LOL, and he was right... :))))  I had fun, unbelievably. :))

purelife....forgive me if I overlooked this....WHAT reunion.  I don't recall you speaking of this.  

A highschool reunion?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Yes it was, PC. I don't think I've mentioned it... sorry about that.   I wasn't going to go because I was afraid of being alone.    

Michel

purelife

I read somewhere that you shouldn't be putting in boiling water, just hot water.  So, how do you prepare it?  Gosh, I should have consulted in you. ;)  I brought this other tisane tea too and there was all sorts of good stuff in it including ginger.    

|