So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Afternoon Lise and everyone else who joins in later.  

Oh, the points are such a drag to update your licence or something.  I was thinking about getting my life licence one day but I know that there are courses I have to take throughout the year to get credits in order to renew my licence.  That part sucks...but I can see why there is a need for it.

I thought that the Burnaby library would have tons of children's books because they're so big.    

Lise

I hate getting these points and keeping my license up-to-date. The points and courses get expensive after awhile and if you have a crappy dentist who won't pay your education then it just sucks. I can see it being relevant to dentist but CDAs and hygieniest? C'mon! It should be optional there.

You need a liscense too, purelife? What kind?

There are still tons of books at the library though not as many. I'm used to seeing more books but it looks like someone came in an took out a huge chunk. It's weird. Anyways, I hope they'll bring more newer books into the library. Always a good resource for kiddies.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey Lise.  I hope that you find a dentist that would invest in your training courses.

I was thinking of getting my Life Insurance Licence Level I and II .  Or, I might get my Mutual Funds Licence... I'm somewhat undecided.  

P.C.

Good morning everyone. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Did I miss lunch ?  

Dinner ?

Sportsdude

woah! Somebody slept in. ;)
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I was stuck.  I have been doing some work in the crawl space, and managed to trap myself.  I was trying to move a cabinet into there, and it got  wedged in.  I couldn't move it forward or back....then I ran out of energy.

Michel

Lil Me

Glad to have you back, P.C.  Did you call 911?!  or 911 Sawdust?!

Hope your seminar is imformative, Lise.

purelife- I hope work will pay for your training courses.  Sounds awesome!

Cooking dinner here.  Lasagne (made out of levtover chili) and stirfry.  Plus a bowl of noodles with cheese for Jeckyl, who doesn't like casseroles.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

mmmm... lasagna and stir fry sounds yummy.

I just had some pork/veggie gyoza.  

I like your idea of buying that big bag of coleslaw.  I like cabbage.

And yep, co. pays for training and whatever courses I want to take.  I just haven't taken advantage of it yet.  I will though... gotta take something. :))

P.C.

MMmmmm....lasagna and gyoza's (sp?)

I think I might be too exhausted to cook.  What a day I tell ya !  That crawl space is the bain of my existance.  I had to empty the whole thing and move everything into our bedroom, which is now a mess *cry*.  I swear if these roofers don't show up tomorrow, I won't be held responsible for what I might do.  It's been almost 5 months since I first called these guys.  

Sportsdude

P.C.

Holy dullsville in here today.  

P.C.

I meant DS in general.....not what anybody said in here.  

Sportsdude

well I've been pre-occupied.  

|