So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I wish my hairdresser cooked for me!  *sniff*
 I just get coffee in a styrofoam cup. :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

He's totally sweet, LM.  I wish you had him as your hairdresser too.  :)))

Lil Me

Oh I do as well.

Crap.  Gotta go to bed.  Too much yawning indeed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

that's where I've seen it before. lol it looked familiar.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

nah I'd remember the picture just not the name of the book. favourite hockey player was Richard. Anybody who can extend beyond a playing field and oh lets say starts a riot that led was a small piece in oh just a little cultural revolution. love that.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Gotta sleep.  Goodnight....yawwwwwwn.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e064.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Morning everyone!  

purelife

Morning LM, PC and everyone else.  

What are your plans for weekend?

Lil Me

Terry Fox Run on Sunday.

Hey Everyone!  There's a Terry Fox Run in every city!  Come out and run, walk, cycle or wheel.  Sunday, September 16.

Run Site Listings:
 [a href="vny!://www.terryfoxrun.org/english/terry%20fox%20run/run%20site%20listings/default.asp?s=1"]vny!://www.terryfoxrun.org/english/terry%20fox%20run/run%20site%20listings/default.asp?s=1[/a]

P.C.

Good morning.

Terry Fox run is such a good cause.  (I still cry for him)

No plans for me this weekend.....although we have been tossing around the notion of going to Victoria to see the Titanic exhibit.  A friend went, and said it was amazing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Yes, he is a true Canadian hero. Are you doing the walk, Lil Me?

Not much happening with us. I've dropped off our car for some body work. Hubby hit a pole. Boy, it was damn expensive everywhere. Craftsman Collision charged double the work so we went to this little run down place and got a much cheaper quote. Took the car to Maaco and asked if they would match it and they said yes. Good thing we went around asking for different estimates. It pays to shop around.

Looks like a lovely day. I might take the kiddies out for a brief spell in the sunshine.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

although we have been tossing around the notion of going to Victoria to see the Titanic exhibit.  A friend went, and said it was amazing.

I've heard great things about that as well and one day, will go there because my guy is a HUGE Titanic fan.  Ssssshhhh...maybe I'll surprise him on his bday....Now, that's a good idea.  Hopefully, it's still on. :)))

Rick Hansen, Terry Fox and the like... are truly inspirational :)))  

Lise

If your guy's into Titanic and you want to give him a surprise.... why not role play? Y'know, the part where Leonardo sketches Kate's nude body..... hmm....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|