So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

it goes til the 14th of October
[a href="vny!://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/titanic/default.aspx"]vny!://www.royalbcmuseum.bc.ca/titanic/default.aspx[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

It's still going on? It was on the last time we were in Victoria... I think back in May. Didn't have the chance to go, as if the kids would enjoy the exhibition.

The last time we went Lise Jr. was so scared of the wooly mammoth (spelling?). Yeah, nothing like a giant wooly elephant and lightning flashing all over the place to scare a wee one.

You should go, SD. If you're in Nanaimo, you should try going down to Victoria when you get the chance.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

LOL Lise, I may have to do that now that it's over in a month. :P

Sportsdude

hmm i dunno I heard that, that museum is awesome though.  

Lise

Oh, the museum is excellent when you don't have toddlers hanging onto your every arm. Kids five and above might appreciate it more.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'll see when the school has a bus going to Victoria.  

Sportsdude

lol I can go this weekend. They've got a bus going to Victoria tomorrow.  

P.C.

You get a replica of a boarding pass of an actual Titanic passenger upon entering.  Then you find out, whether you were a survivor or not.  

Our friend said he was amazed at the amount of stuff that is in this exhibit.  He said he wasn't aware that much had been retrieved.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

kd for lunch, food of champions.  

Gopher

Too many blackberries - while I was picking them.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

can of tuna, some leftover brown rice, pear, plum, tomatoes.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Sounds good - have you tried a can of tuna mixed in with cous cous?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

No, but thanks for the suggestion.
 Mental note: buy cous cous.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

cous cous is passing kd on the food chain for me.  

Lil Me

Gotta run!  Have a great weekend, everyone.  Have fun at the Titantic- for those who are going there.  We will expect a full report!  

|