So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yipes......don't hold back Mr/Ms Enough.....say what you really mean.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Anyways...moving right along...  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

How 'bout those Nicks !!!

Lil Me

haha.  I was gonna say Canucks!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

gosh those jerseys are bad.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

sweater, not jersey...  

Sportsdude

ah yes. I give the "VANCOUVER" on the hockey sweater a year before its ditched.  

P.C.

I couldn't care less if they wore pink.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="vny!://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

lol you can buy a pink practice sweater if you want.

Lil Me

SD- you really gotta read the book The Hockey Sweater.  It's a kids' book and you can find it at the library.

[a href="vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hockey_Sweater"]vny!://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hockey_Sweater[/a]

Sportsdude

oh cool! I'll read it asap  

Lil Me

Heckyl brought home the Canada Food Guide (in French) from school.  Bloody hell.  I'm supposed to eat 7-8 servings of fruit/veg a day.  I've been eating fruit all day long today and I'm still barely making the cut.  

purelife

I think that you may have to get yourself that Juicer thingee bulky machine, Lil Me. ;)  LOL  Dump all the fruits and veggies together and drink up.  hee hee....

Anyways, moving along, dinner was curry vegetarian dish with lentils, peppers, mushrooms, etc on rice.  yummy homemade food.

Lil Me

That sounds so delish, purelife.  I guess you HAD to cook a curry after smelling it at the office today!  

purelife

actually, my hair stylist made that and it happens to be curry night. :)) i was lucky that my cravings were met.  woohoo...

|