So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

I have no idea what to have for lunch, but I just poured myself another cup of nourishing coffee.  Well, I use Creamo and that must be nourishing.  lol  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Coffee is the sustinence of life.  In my world.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

im not a coffee drinker. lol
I like tea.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Mine too, Lil Me.  I can forget the meal, but I must have coffee.  

pitbullca.bc

I was also considering a cup of coffee...3 of 3 it would be.  R u in canada now SD?
Hello to everyone!  

Sportsdude

yup p.b. talked to a girl from your neck of the woods up there yesterday.
Oh snap I've got to go, bbq time.

P.C.

Isn't coffee one of the essential food groups ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I think it is the essential food.  All other comestibles are optional.

Lil Me

Tea and wine are also essential.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Greetings everyone. Just got back from Metrotown with mother-in-law plus two kids. OMG. I was so stressed out, baby crying, Lise Jr. wanting to do this and that.... waaah. Mother-in-law tries to help but y'know, it's not the same. I can't shop with two kids! If I do that often, I'm going to have no hair left. Nightmare.

Lunch at the food court. I had no appetite, feeding the two ones and causing quite a mess there. Should have gotten a quick burger on the way out.

Thank goodness it's the long weekend.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

There, there Lise.  *pats on head*

Have a nice cup of tea and a cookie and everything will be ok.

Lise

*slurp* Thank you, Lil Me. The cuppa tea was heavenly!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Cookies are Lil Me's fix all.  I like it.

New avatar ?   LOL

[img height=285 src="http://flackadelic.typepad.com/flackadelic/images/cookiemonster2.jpg" width=302]

Miss Lise.....I don't envy you the shopping with toddlers phase.  You have to pack like you're going out for a week when it's only a few hours.  They seem to have radar about having a crying spell at the worst possible time in the worst possible place.  *sigh.....hang in there.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I just got back from walking like 10kms it seemed like to the grocery store, then walking all the way back.

Lise

Thanks, PC. Always good to have support here.

Yikes! 10km to the nearest grocery shopping centre, SD. I'll give you my donkey to ride on next time, ok?

OMG. Am I crazy??? I just got a call from my boss to say that they couldn't find me a part-time position because I had asked them to find me one. Then I called back to say, hey, is that job still available because I'll come back to full time. I mean... AM I LOSING MY MARBLES?!?!?! Two toddlers, full time position, job that doesn't pay as well as it should have.... YER GODS.

I caught him off-guard because they have promised the job to another person already. To make things worst, that person would be coming in within mid week to take over. ARGH. But he wants me back so he has to work things out... they'll probably have an answer for me at the end of the long weekend.

I dunno. Maybe I'm crazy. Maybe I'm out of my mind. I should look for a dentist closer with less hours, right? Right? Trouble is there aren't many dentists out there that I enjoyed working (plus I would have to start over again like a newbie) and who knows what kinda ass**** I might end up with. On the other hand, I won't be spending time with my wee ones.

ARGH!!! I'm banging my head on the wall. Anyways, gotta get this off my chest. What the hell am I gonna do.....................................???? Or more importantly, what happened just now??  
Bill Cosby.

|