So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Hum, just bored at work,  just leaving now.  The sun and the beautiful blue skies will awake me !

purelife

Dinner is roasted potatoes, steak and grilled zuchinni.  Then, I've got a movie date with my brother.  :)))  

Sportsdude

left over lasagna from my big party last night. You're right P.C. once you have homemade lasagna you can't go back to the ready made kind. OMG so GOOD!!!

Got a new cell phone + plus a new calling plan that includes Canada.
now its packing time!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sound delish purelife.  Chickie pot pie here.....smellin fine.

I don't know what it is about store bought lasagne....it just ain't right.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i agree now! lol.
I don't think I can eat store bought again.

P.C.

Amazing how we change our perspective, when comparing both sides of something when you have actual 'hands on' experience with both sides....huh SD ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c033.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

P.C.

rofl......I must eat.  Pie is ready.....MMMMMMMMMM

Sportsdude

have some good pie!

I've got to pack, I've got this big move coming up in a day.

Lil Me

Evening!  Roast beast, baked potato and bok choy for dinner.

Can't believe summer is almost done.  Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Is it still jean weather? Cuz I'm wearing jeans on Wednesday.  

Lil Me

Jeans are probably fine.  I've been wearing shorts, but I always wear shorts- regardless of temperature in Vancouver.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ah I figure I better wear jeans just to be safe. Plus night time its going to be jean weather. Got to learn to layer.  

P.C.

Good evening Lil Me.  I have missed your sunny face here.  That's about the only sunshine we're going to get this summer it seems.  Jeez.  What a disappointment for the weather this summer.  

Lil Me

Hey P.C.  It sure has been a weird weather summer.

|