So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

What's a normal summer day? What has it been instead?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Evening, darling people. Speaking of jeans, I need me a pair of good ole jeans. Haven't found one that fits me completely. Going from slim to preggo to not-so-slim to slightly slim... argh!!! No justice. I just need a jean that fits so good it makes my butt wanna sing.

My sister and I went shopping for low rise jeans in Australia. Unfortunately, that particular jean refused to sit on my hip so I had to buy a belt for it. Why they sell low rise jeans, I will never understand.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

No kidding.  We just had some company drop in, and we sat outside......with blankets and sweaters.  What up with THAT !!!  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

And cut it out with the store-bought lasagne!!! I STILL LOVE THEM!!!

* Standing in salute as defender of store-bought lasagne all over the world*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
No kidding.  We just had some company drop in, and we sat outside......with blankets and sweaters.  What up with THAT !!!

that sounds like heaven. lol

P.C.

Atta girl Lise....stand up for what you believe in.......rofl.      

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Atta girl Lise....stand up for what you believe in.......rofl.

Well, only cause you won't make one for me.........        

Bill Cosby.

P.C.

that sounds like heaven. lol

Well it's NOT.  Let me assure you.

I understand that your heaven is different than MY heaven, but a person should be looking forward to a lovely slow cool down in the evening after a hot day.....not freezing your assets off.  

P.C.

Awwww Lise.....next time I make lasagna, I'll make a double.  I'll send you one via Canada Poste.  I shall call it.....Green Lasagne.

Sportsdude

lol!
When the family and I took a vacation to Cape Cod back in '03 we had to wear sweaters and long pants when walking the beach. I liked it, beat the super hot florida beaches.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
 Awwww Lise.....next time I make lasagna, I'll make a double.  I'll send you one via Canada Poste.  I shall call it.....Green Lasagne.

Ooooh!! I canna wait, Goddess!! *tummy rumbling*

Aaaah. I wish I had time to sit outside with blankie and watch the world go by. There's a full moon out there. Kinda pretty.....

Bill Cosby.

Michel

Talking about cool nights, [span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman";" lang="FR-CA"]it's the total lunar eclipse tonight if anyone is interested (or more probably get up to pee...)

Keep watchng the sky...
[/span]  

P.C.

It's coming Canada Post. I think you better buff up on your 'waiting' skills.

I didn't even get to see the meteor shower this year.  I never miss it.....but it was too overcast to see anything. *cry*  

Michel

grrr I miss the Perseid too !  

Lise

There's a lunar eclipse? No way!!! What time? The moon is frigging HUGE tonight. I might actually go out for a few minutes just to take it in.

Hold my hand, Michel as we watch. No,  not my donkey, my hand.  
Bill Cosby.

|