So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

thanks pl. I'll see what happens in 4 years or 6. (Want to get good enough grades to get into UBC's Urban Planning school (masters))  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Hi Lise/Raging Poodle!!

Yes, I know your terrible secret (but I still love you)     =)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

I know monkee.  I'll hold your tail incase it twitches.  Y'know, there's a secret portal to take us back to current PST time.  We'll be OK (according to Zenu!)  P.S.  My dream told me so.

Sportsdude

slim fast for lunch. Out of food.  

purelife

but slim fast is food... well, cat food. ;)

Sportsdude

the stuff works though, I'm not hungry anymore.  

purelife

Wait a coupla of minutes.

Hungry now?  

Sportsdude

P.C.

What about NOW ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

nope. ;)
but I think I figured it all out. If you don't think of food, or talk about food. You don't become hungry. What a concept. hehe

49er

Sportsdude,  planners rarely are involved in the construction phase of a project.  They're largely involved in the study, planning, environmental and permiting stages, and their involvement gradually decreases in the design phase.

If you are interested in becoming a project manager, consider taking courses in project management, claim avoidance, construction law, change order negotiation, etc. and a workshop in project scheduling

Sportsdude

nah I like the planning phase.  

Lise

Uhm. SD. Don't take this the wrong way but how come you're not exactly listening to people's advice? I mean, you take in one way but you seem to ignore everything else? Like you "filter" out everything else then come to your own conclusion. D'you know what I mean?

Maybe I'm just rambling here.... don't mean to offend. I'd take into account what 49er has to say because it makes sense.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm confused.
Urban planning is what I've wanted to do.

[font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="3"]South          East False Creek

[/font]  

49er

SD I thought you said you wanted to be a PM.  A true PM see a project from cradle to grave, ie. from the initial planning stage thru completion of construction

|