So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I'd heard about the vanilla from Madagascar, too.  They probably have it at Gourmet Warehouse.  Meh.  I'm so lousy at baking, I just use the big bottle of imitation stuff from Stupidstore.  We have allergies, and the dairy-free/egg-free baking is always a little...cardboardy.  I've given up baking for now.  But I make a mean rice krispie square and puffed wheat square!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

if vanilla is a pod bean thingy then they could make a pea flavoured then. eck.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

if vanilla is a pod bean thingy then they could make a pea flavoured then. eck.

Aaaaaa....SD?...this is the second time tonight, that I've needed help with deciphering.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

or pee flavoured?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Or P.C................never mind.

Lil Me

hahahahaha

Let's ask this guy about vanilla.  He's from Madagascar.

P.C.

omG.....he's so CUTE !

Lise

With regards to putting the pods in the sugar, I have a question. Do you just put the entire long pod in with the sugar? Without removing the seeds?

A friend of mine took a good quality plain vanilla ice cream and jazz it up with the seeds a couple of hours just before serving. I must say, that was really good and a great idea.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yes Lise....just put the whole bean in.  The essence permeates through the sugar.

Sportsdude

Good Afternoon all, I'm having indian food for lunch.  

Schadenfreude

Sportsdude wrote:
Good Afternoon all, I'm having indian food for lunch.

Pemican and bannock? Bison?
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

something curry with rice and spinach. It was really really good.  

Chicklet

Well hello there everyone! Man it's been a very long time.

I had sushi for lunch, it was good.    
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

OMG CHICKLET!!!!  

P.C.

CHICKLET !!!  How nice to see you.  

|