So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

sardine sandwiches
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

For real, Gophie?  I haven't had sardines for a while now!  Thanks for reminding me.  Gotta pick some up. :)))

Gopher

They're one of my all time favourite standbys, for when I can't think of anything else.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

that's earth shattering news pl, no sardines! ;)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

hee hee.. it sure is.  i usually eat it when i absolutely have that craving to.  and that's when i'm most likely b-vitamin deficient.. :(

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
For real, Gophie?  I haven't had sardines for a while now!  Thanks for reminding me.  Gotta pick some up. :)))  

Walmart - $1.80ish for the Brisling sardines.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

So does Russ need to change his sig? hehe

purelife

I had edamame for lunch.  

Devil

I had homemade beef barley soup with homemade buns. (from my aunt...she rocks).

Michel

Hotdog bought on the corner of Burrard and Robson in Van, supposely the best in town according to the Lonely planet guide...

Personnaly I prefer the Montreal Hot Dog.

purelife

Devil

Hey gorgeous!

How's things?

all is well here. A bit slower work week. That will change soon though, so I am enjoying the breather!

Sportsdude

woot! just picked my classes for the first semester. now the second. lol  

Lil Me

Hi Everyone!  I missed lunch here!  I was outside dealing with my flat tire.  But that's fixed and done with.

Thanks for the cooking suggestions pl and Schady.  The chicken drumsticks, gyozas and paella sound awesome.

Dinner tonight is gonna be leftover rice salad (brown and wild rice with bean sprouts, olive oil and Bragg seasoning) with marinated tofu.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

You're welcome Lil Me.  And good evening to you and to everyone else.

For dinner, I just had some of those gyozas.  yum!

Cute avatar, SD.  That's one of the best I've seen from you. :))

|