So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Hi kids!  It's very nice to see you too.  I am so proud that you have been able to keep this world going.  Congrats!

Any news or gossip?  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

Russ got engaged
purelife bought a car
i'm going to school in BC in august

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

No way!  Congrats man.  What are you taking?  I'm sure we will all know exactly when you get into town.  We have that kinda bond.

purelife bought a car eh?  I thought the roads got a little more dangerous around here.  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

purelife

Well, that's the watered-down version.

Russ really went to Africa on a man-hunt to find more goats.  There, he got delusional and thought that one of the goats was his sweetheart, in real life (on DS, she is known as Starfish Scientist).  Some say that he was hypnotized because he got down on his knees and prepared his proposal and bared his love to this goat!  (I hope that it was a female goat).  After the goat had grunted, Russ was estactic that his sweetheart had said YES!  When he tried to place the ring on its finger, that was when he realized that he picked up the wrong size.  Well, the rest is pretty much history.    

Sportsdude

I'll be in Nanaimo. Malaspina.

I'm majoring in Geography-Urban Growth Management (basically urban planning)

Taking Anthropology, Sciology, Global Studies, Geography and English for the first semester.
More Anthropology, Sciology, Canadian History, English and Geography in the second semester.

[span style="font-family: arial;"][/span]  

Chicklet

Good job!  Canadian history eh?  How's your french?

Nice rendition purelife.  Still living in the Royal City?

Sportsdude

Sociology: intro to (first semester),Social inequality (second semester)
Anthropology: intro to sociocultural anthropology (first semester), social anthropology (second semester)
Geography: World Regional geography (first semester), Economic Geography (second)
Global Studies: Global economic issues (first semester)
History: Canadian History since Confederation (second semester)
English: college comp (first), intro to literature (second)

that's my schedule. :)

Sportsdude

my french stinks. I'm bad at other languages.  

Chicklet

That's okay.  We don't really speak french either, we just like to let the world think that.  It makes us look smart.  

purelife

Hey Chicklet.  Yep, still by Royal City.  I also got engaged too, and hope to have the wedding next year.  Haven't planned for anything yet.

Chicklet

Congrats!  I think I knew that.  Big wedding?  Elope?  Small wedding?  Come on, you must have some idea.  You can't telll me you haven't been dreaming about it.  

Isis

Ok...so I figured I might as well sign in officially and say HI!!!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

Hi Chicklet!  Long time no see (DV).  Hi Lunchies!

I had a homemade rice/tofu/sprouts wrap in the car en route to getting my hair cut.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey Chicklet.  Yep, still by Royal City.  I also got engaged too, and hope to have the wedding next year.  Haven't planned for anything yet.[/div]--
 Do all you people have a YEAR to woo purelife and convince her to change her mind and marry YOU instead!!!  Synchronize your watches now.

Hurry!  Don't wait until the hall is booked and the flowers are ordered!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

Come on....everyone knows that purelife and I are secret lovers!

Oh crap....the secrets out...everyone must die now...
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

|