So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Yeah, dunno where everyone went.  

I have to get going now.  I'm actually not at work today.  Just wasn't feeling too well, and had to take my car into the ICBC Inspection place.  
Now, I just have to find someone to fix my car.

What's wrong with it? Hopefully just that governmental requirement crap.  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

yup I've been feeling great had one of the best weekends in forever and I didn't do much I just got exercise everyday. Felt happier.

I'm still going to go swimming. just with a roof over the pool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hey Schadey,

We got into a minor accident on Saturday.  Some IDIOT rear-ended us when we were at a complete stop.  It was 100% his fault.  From that, there were minor scratches on the bumper near the licence plate.  The ICBC Insurance Claims guy estimated a cost of $453 for the repairs and to check the shocks.  The guy gave me a list of ICBC-Approved Autobody shops but I have no idea which one to go to that is GOOD.

Any recommendations?

purelife

Keep it up, SD.  Exercise is one of the greatest feeling and accomplishment.  Then, you'll be all ready for the grind, heh?  LOL

Uhm, Schadey, what's up with all your negative karma?  OMG +1 bless!  

Sportsdude

actually that's what I'm training for. I love to climb mountains. I plan to climb Mt. Benson in Nanaimo first.
Love being outdoors so I think I'll love BC.

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Keep it up, SD.  Exercise is one of the greatest feeling and accomplishment.  Then, you'll be all ready for the grind, heh?  LOL

Uhm, Schadey, what's up with all your negative karma?  OMG +1 bless!

I don't know of any good shops. I take my car to the Nissan  dealer. I figure they have the most to lose if their reputation is not good.

The negatives are from that stretchedout jackass. They started this morning. I think he is the same idiot from DV that feels his opinion is the only one that matters.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

purelife wrote:
Hey Schadey,

We got into a minor accident on Saturday.  Some IDIOT rear-ended us when we were at a complete stop.  It was 100% his fault.  From that, there were minor scratches on the bumper near the licence plate.  The ICBC Insurance Claims guy estimated a cost of $453 for the repairs and to check the shocks.  The guy gave me a list of ICBC-Approved Autobody shops but I have no idea which one to go to that is GOOD.

Any recommendations?

Why is it that many times when someone gets a new (new to them) car, something happens to it like that? We had our car less than 1 month when someone, I guess in a parking lot, left a nice crease along the back fender. I'm not sure if they were aware? They never left a note. Many senior drivers in Saskatoon.

Sportsdude

Yeah either take it to a local dealer or a big independent place. Shop around though.  

Sportsdude

Same here Schadey within a month of getting a car on the way to school I get hit by a drunk 3x over the legal limit.  

P.C.

The negatives are from that stretchedout jackass. They started this morning. I think he is the same idiot from DV that feels his opinion is the only one that matters.

Don't worry about it Schade.......smites from someone who sees no good in just about everything, don't really matter so much.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Schadenfreude wrote:
Why is it that many times when someone gets a new (new to them) car, something happens to it like that? We had our car less than 1 month when someone, I guess in a parking lot, left a nice crease along the back fender. I'm not sure if they were aware? They never left a note. Many senior drivers in Saskatoon.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Yeah, it's really strange.  Thank goodness it wasn't anything serious.  It's funny that this was my first ever "accident" that I was in.  *knock on wood* that I don't have any other accidents.  

I just ended up leaving my car at this shop in New Westminster.  They were the ones who could get it done in a day or two.  On the flip sound, our bumper will be brand spanking new!  :)))

Oh, bless again. :))

Anyways, did I tell you that smites are sexay?!  Look at mine. ;)

[/p]

P.C.

What a nuisance for you purelife.  I mean the main thing is that nobody was hurt.....but dealing with the following redtape is a major pain.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Yeah, I'm glad that I got today off and my whole experience with ICBC was really friendly and positive.  

How is your afternoon going so far, Ms PC?  It sure is quiet in here...

Lil Me

Heya P.C. and pl.

Hope everything works out ok with the car.  Hopefully you will have the car back soon.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

HEY LIL ME!  

So nice to see you around.  I keep missing you!  

How have you been girl?

|