So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Good.  Feeling burnt out and hoping that Mr LM finishes his current project and returns home.  Hope you had a nice weekend- except for the car incident.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I hope he returns home too. :)))  I hope that we can get together for lunch soon.  I've been pretty busy these weekends but will let you and Lise know when I'm free.  It feels sooooo loooooooooong since I last saw you.  :(  

P.C.

Hey Lil Me.  It is quiet in here.....guess it's the time of year when everyone has something going on.....except for Lil Me....who has stuff going on 16 hours a day, everyday .[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!  How are you and Mr Saw doing?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good Lil Me.....both good.  We're gearing up for a new project, but enjoying life as we know it until then.....HAHAHHAA.  Some decent weather would be nice.

Mr LM has been gone for quite a while.....expecting him soon?

Lil Me

Hopefully in a few days.  He's not exactly sure yet.  

P.C.

That's gotta be tough.....well, I KNOW it's tough.  Yer a trouper.

So I'm printing up some 'tags' here.....I swear I'm going crazy.  I'm going to run out of ink before I figure out the placement to have things line up on both sides.  Why am I finding this so difficult today. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e088.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

I hate doing that.  Something always goes wrong and I waste a sheet of labels.  

kitten

Maybe because it IS difficult, P.C.    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Good point Kitten.....hahahaa

Waste [FONT size=6]a[/FONT] sheet Lil Me?  Puleeeeeze  rofl

Actually they aren't labels....which I can manage.  They're like a tag that you might find on clothing....little cardboard on a string kind of tags.  But the right edge and the bottom edge in the graphic are not equal to the left edge and top.  I swear this is making me mental.

Lise

You might want to try setting your printer to draft mode first before trying, PC. I usually do that when I'm trying to figure out how to print a stupid envelope.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Thanks Lise.....I did that.

.........After the first 6 screw-ups.

kitten

I finally decided what to have for supper....pizza.  I heated up two little pizzas, one for supper and one for tomorrow's breakfast.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Good thinking, kitten!  Pizza sounds delish.

I invented a new salad!   Barley and Tomato salad.
 Boil some barley.  Drain.  Chop some Roma tomatoes, chop some herbs.  Season with salt, oil and vinegar.

P.C.

I think this is where I'm supposed to say.....don't knock it til you try it.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

|