So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

forumla1

OMG, teh sportsdude rejected monkee's presence in teh shower!!!!!!!!111  That's like wrong, dude.  But whatever, now that he said no, it's my opportunity to grab monkee's tail so that he could hang around wit me in da shower tonight....

so, monkee, meet me at my home, 8pm sharp.  bring appropriate vanilla-lavendar scented lathers.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

YAAAHH!!!!

That's not my tail!   0_0
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

forumla1

then what was it?  i'm afraid to ask!  it was soft...

Schadenfreude

Don't forget the soap.

Cappuccino flavoured will attract the Italians.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

W00h00!!!

Now all we need is a shower!!!

Maybe we can improvise one...

*starts digging around in a convenient pile of rubbish and old car parts*
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i13.tinypic.com/4u260bs.jpg" border=0].

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Wow! That's the strangest looking radiator I ever saw but...good find Mr. S!!!!

Sesame noodles and a fist full of pills.

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
Wow! That's the strangest looking radiator I ever saw but...good find Mr. S!!!!

Sesame noodles and a fist full of pills.[/DIV]
 Thanks. That will be a nice change.

Usually I have sesame pills and a fist full of noodle.

[img title=zmwmy01yzcglmdmdwjmn.jpg alt=zmwmy01yzcglmdmdwjmn.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/zmwmy01yzcglmdmdwjmn.jpg"]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I never noticed before how callused your hand is.

You have a lot of practice playing the one-string guitar?  

Schadenfreude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
I never noticed before how callused your hand is.

You have a lot of practice playing the one-string guitar?

I'm not sure what you mean?

I play the ukulele.  

Schadenfreude

[img title=jzdn5g1mgmwiqgyz1tm2.jpg alt=jzdn5g1mgmwiqgyz1tm2.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/jzdn5g1mgmwiqgyz1tm2.jpg"].

P.C.

The one stringed guitar ?

[FONT size=6][FONT size=3]OMG....I can barely type  [/FONT]HAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA[/FONT][FONT size=3]GASP[/FONT]

[FONT size=6]HAHAHAHAAAAAHAAA [FONT size=3]GASP[/FONT] HAAAHAHAHAAA[/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol!!!!
I was thinking trombone and keeping the slide well lubed.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Schadenfreude

Ha ha ha.....

Here, help yourself to a pickle.

[img title=wyntmm2zinmuywzgu3zi.jpg alt=wyntmm2zinmuywzgu3zi.jpg src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/wyntmm2zinmuywzgu3zi.jpg"]

|