So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Watching cars go round and round reminds me of all those traffic diversions during road construction.  Right now they are working on Hastings St. and making me go around in a circle on my way to work.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I saw a baby deer today with its mother. The little thing was about the size of a very small dog.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

yeah I usually never actually watch the races on Sunday afternoon's, I just use the races as a sleeping device and sure enough I end up taking a nap.  

kitten

Deer are such beautiful animals.  There is a family of them near where I work  The come up into the yards to munch on whatever they find.

Sportsdude

Yeah they are just wish they would jump out at me from from the woods when I drive by. One of these days I'm going to swerve and run off the road and hit something. But this little thing had to have been only a couple weeks ago. I was probably the first car it saw because it stopped on the side walk to stare. lol  

purelife

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

Did you guys hear thunder last night?  Do you know if flooding is coming our way?  I just heard that we're expected to get some flooding as water levels rose at the Fraser River.  

I loved the sound of thunder and lightening last night! :)))

Sportsdude

I heard about the flooding coming.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Purelife!!

I'm on my way. I will bring stilts and I'll carry you to safety on my back!!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

P.C.

It's comforting to know that monkeys are still chivalrous.   *swoon
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

what's the monkey's mode of transportation. Mr. Ed the horse doesn't like monkeys.  

kitten

Maybe Clint Eastwood will give him a lift.

Sportsdude

gosh my mind's going blank their was this CBS show on in the mornings on sundays with a talking horse and it wasn't Mr. Ed.  

Sportsdude

[h1 class="firstHeading"]Captain Kangaroo![/h1]that's it.
lol
i'd watch that in the mornings then the cbs morning show with the sun logo.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

The Sports Dude.

Howdy.

(+1)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

|