So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Devil

Busy busy for ya!

When Thursday pops up, I get excited for the weekend.  

Lil Me

I've got a taekwondo belt test (blue) and a school PAC Beer&Burger fundraiser, but I'm not quite "there" yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

sounds alright! all your get togethers include boozes! Are the Lunchers invited?

P.C.

Good morning Devil and Lil Me

I am looking forward also to the hiking season. Not ready yet, I want the bears to wake up and eat other things first.

Cub camp and hiking.

So Lil Me is offering up Heckyl as the hors d'ouvre and Devil will be the main course ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Sure!  I've got lotsa tickets to sell.  $12 gets you a burger platter and a bevvy.  Saturday night at the pub down the street. Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?

(I'm serious about this- but I doubt there will be any takers as I live out in the sticks)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

P.C.

Sounds like another busy day for you Lil Me.  You definitely need a clone.

Back to the ol' garage sale sorting today.  Gawwwd......my house is upside down.  This can't be over fast enough for me.

Lil Me

think of it as a cleansing, P.C.  Good for the soul.  

P.C.

My soul is thinking of it as chaotic right now.  I'm sure when all is said and done, it will feel very cathartic.

Devil

Everyone is so busy, busy is good.

I will stop by later for a hello..I am busy too.  

P.C.

Busy IS good.  Boredom's a killer. (mind you, so is busy if you're doing it at a full sprint all the time)

Gotta take time for some relaxo from time to time......(Lil Me)

pitbullca.bc

Goodmorning all! Still raining here...robin tried to sing outside the window this morning...but realized I was already awake...so it gave a few half hearted squawks and moved on to another tree..Hope all is well in everyones world..even after the arse wupping the canucks received last night!  

P.C.

Good morning Miss Pit.  Those darned robins are poopin up my car again.....BRB.....going to put bags on my side mirrors.

Well.....I'd best get at her.  I've been compiling a to do list while sitting here this morn, and it's getting mighty long.    

pitbullca.bc

right on PC....yeah...got lots to do as well.  Back to work tomorrow.....for the weekend.

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 Gotta take time for some relaxo from time to time......(Lil Me) [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]
 --

Funny, Mr LM tells me the same thing all the time.  I'm not very good at sitting still.  I inherited the "hyper gene".

Hi pitbull!

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the day before Tuesday?:
Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview