So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

hi LM...internet connection was down for a bit here...

Isis

Hi and good morning!

What's on the lunch menu...mmmm already had a peanut butter kitkat bar.
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

pitbullca.bc

a whole lotta house cleaning products on the menu....I think I will be wrecking my nails today...blech

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

Hi again pb!  Hi Isis!

Nothing for lunch yet.  I'm still high from the morning protein shake.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning Isis.  

I'm in the process of dismantling some shelving units to 'remantle' in a different location.  (now that I have the space ).  I'm doing double duty here.  While I'm ridding the storage space from unwanted junk, I actually have space to set up things I want to keep.  So now I can empty my work room and put it the stuff from there in the storage space.  THEN I can turn my work room into a much needed guest room.  If you think that sounds convaluted......it IS.....but there's a method in my madness.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

Hi Lil Me!

I'm bored at work...so naturally I think of lunchtime which equals to food....  

Lil Me

Mmm.  Sounds like one heck of a snowballing project, P.C.  But I'm sure it will be satisfying.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Isis

P.C. wrote:
Good morning Isis.  

I'm in the process of dismantling some shelving units to 'remantle' in a different location.  (now that I have the space ).  I'm doing double duty here.  While I'm ridding the storage space from unwanted junk, I actually have space to set up things I want to keep.  So now I can empty my work room and put it the stuff from there in the storage space.  THEN I can turn my work room into a much needed guest room.  If you think that sounds convaluted......it IS.....but there's a method in my madness.

NOW BREATH!  wow that was an eyeful...come on, it's too early for me to be reading anything  more then three words per post!  

P.C.

lol....that's exactly what it is, Lil Me.  A REALLY REALLY BIG snowball.  But.....it needs to be done. (it's needed to be done for a long time, but has always been put off, because there's too much stuff around here to do it)

In spite of the fact that I'm in a colossal mess right now.....it's already starting to feel better.

I have hubby at home sick today.  Poor baby.

Lunch.....hmmm.  I can't believe it's only 10:30 and I'm thinking of lunch.  

tenkani

Thank you, Isis. You took the words out of my hands.

I got exactly 1 hour of sleep last night so I hope this post is in English.

Lunch will hopefully be a nap in an inconspicuous spot (maybe behind a dumpster near the loading dock?).

EDIT: Good morning  Miss P.C., Isis, Lil Me and of course Pit!!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

So...suffice to say it was a fun night, tenky? It being humpday and all.  

tenkani

I was constructing a condo unit in a virtual world.

*begins sawing at wrist with butter knife*

P.C.

An hours sleep !!!!??  What on earth were you up to tenk ?  

tenkani

Can you imagine how much we could get done on only an hours sleep????

Think of it!!! That's almost 29 hours a day being awake, alert and able to accomplish tasks (and speak with the purple demon monkey that lives in my hair). OMG.

*trudges off to find a dark corner*  

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Does the aircraft carrier USS Saratoga fly or float?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview