So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Isis

...that's alot of kinky time!

Gotta run....bbs!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Devil

*hugs the space where Isis was*

Hey! Whats for lunch today. I am having Lentil soup and a bagel.

pitbullca.bc

just had some cheddar flavored rice crackers...while waiting for the floors to dry...and hiding out from the happy little pair of jehovas witnesses...that were nervously giggling as my dogs were going bananna's.  As far as they are concerned...if you don't drive in the drive way...you are dangerous...hahaha...

Devil

jv hey?

They are not too fond of the Devil.

pitbullca.bc

yeah....they sent a couple of pretty young girls this time....young guy the last time...and elderly peeps the time before.  I just don't answer the door...and let the dogs froth and put on a show....but...they still keep coming back...going to have to go redneck and put up a sign that states..."all solicitors will be eaten"

Lil Me

Perhaps I'm just lucky, but I've never had a "bad" experience with them.  I just say "no thanks" and they walk away.  No arguing.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

I just feel like my privacy is invaded.  I don't even like when peeps that are friends or family show up without calling.  

Gopher

Best thing is to play them at their own game - they can't get away quick enough.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Isis

ok...I'm back....everyone resume their usual duties around here!

DEVIL OMG IT'S YOU!!! *faints*
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Lil Me

I have friends who do that- skewer the JWs on their lack of logic and Old Testament knowledge.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Gotta agree with ya Miss Pit.  I have no problem with what faith anyone chooses, I just don't want it peddled at my door.  I too feel like it's an invasion of my right to privacy in my own home.  I return the favour by not going to their place of worship and showing them fabric swatches while they're having their prayer.    

P.C.

Lil Me

psssst!  Dude!  Wanna buy some fabric? *opens up coat*  

Russ

Afternoon everyone!

I ask them if they want to come around back to get my lawnmower and mow my lawn for me. Only one has actually called me on it.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

What's the opposite of "left"?:
Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview