So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Well...I was a bit of a slow learner on that issue (which was almost nightly).  I think after 2 days, she decided she WAS too big for a tippy cup and asked for a 'big girl glass' which I only filled half full.  

Up to anything tonight Miss Pit?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

absolutely nothing.  Doctors orders today...to keep things as low key as possible...with as little stress as possible...my kid didn't help with that one and her chocolate monstery..teehee
How about you PC?  Any rasberry sour puss..martini's...margarita's or red..or white for you?

pitbullca.bc

[DIV align=center][img style="MARGIN: 0px" height=477 alt="A Glass a Day" src="http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures2/funny-pictures-a-glass-a-day-eZL.jpg" width=400 align=center border=0].[/DIV]

Lil Me

lol and thanks for the support on the spilled milk issue.  After I calmed down, I talked to Jeckyl about it.  He was able to succinctly tell me how it happened, and how to avoid it in the future.  Then I asked him to think of a suitable punishment, should this happen again.  He volunteered "No dessert".  So, hopefully our little problem is solved.  *deep breath*

But I might be buying a tippy cup next week!
 (Damn!  I went through the cupboards while spring cleaning and just gave a way all the tippy cups!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LOL...well...could you imagine what life would be like if you had the sippy cup that that guy has? ^^

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

I totally think...that teehee...rocks...only as long as it comes from a female...or a very gay male...LOL...

Sportsdude

good evening all, apparently all I want to do lately is sleep.
Uh oh pb, brother-sister rivalry. Those will never end, I've never been able to get a long with my heart of stone younger sister. lol
Ms. Ridicule she is.
lol
its a family gene though, my grandma and her sister were complete polar opposites too.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sorry Miss Pit....stepped away from the computer......rum n coke for me.

Dinner was scrumpdillicious.

*******Note to Lil Me.

I didn't catch the whole story, but they were saying something about the same contamination that has affected the pet food MAY have found it's way into some human foods......IE....PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS AND SHAKES.  Now, like I said......I didn't catch the whole story, so please look into it before you down another.

Sportsdude

I don't change the tires until they start looking like race tires.
Although I do get them rotated every other oil change.

pitbullca.bc

just a Keiths beer for me PC...light and easy..
sibling rivalry?  nah...that comes in when it comes to bathroom time...LOL  

P.C.

You're not a one bathroom household, are you ?????   OMG

Jeebus, I remember those days.

Sportsdude

Me and my sis have always shared bathrooms. Heck the new house has two sinks and she still hogs the whole room. crazy

pitbullca.bc

yes...*sigh*...one bathroom household.  Went and looked at a 5 bdrm house...out at the lake...solid...really really solid...but so severly dated...and whoever figured on the interior decorating outta be shot.  Told the bf...could see myself commiting suicide in a house like that.  It had 3 bedrooms.

P.C.

That's funny Miss Pit.  Don't let dated decor turn you off.  If it's solid and has 'good bones', cosmetics for an update are cheap.  You should have seen THIS place when I bought it.....LOL.  I couldn't imagine what a person could be on, that would make them select the colours and materials they did.

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Type the word delicious twice:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview