So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic

pitbullca.bc

*twiddles fingers* toodles formula!!  tough crowd...hard to be a softy when I just got back in...LOL....  

pitbullca.bc

Sportsdude

lol, yeah all of us posted our animals at one point or another on here.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

yeah...me too...somewhere in the pics thread...when I first joined DS

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Good eve-ish.

Dinner....hmm.  I think I'm going to slice up the leftover roast beef really thin....toss in some sauteed garlicy mushrooms and the leftover gravy, and put it in some puff pastry......spinach salad with red onions, green peppers and feta.  

.....and some wine.

Lil Me, yer crock pot dish sounds delish.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That sounds like a great combo, P.C.

Finally back after walking to go pickup my car.  Wheel bearing is fixed.  The remaining bumpy steering problem is because I need new tires.  Who knew?  I certainly didn't.  I'm surprised Fountain Tire didn't tell me when I went for my rotation/balancing a few weeks ago.  You would have thought they would say something!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

Be vewy, vewy cautious. If  a tire store, whose business is to sell tires, did not recommend new tires, what does the person who did stand to gain/hide?

Sorry, just my suspicious side.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

I wondered the same.  But my friendly neighbourhood mechanic told me about the tires.  He has nothing to gain, cuz he don't sell tires!  

P.C.

Ok....din is simmering.

Hey!  Ya turn your back for 10 minutes..........lol

I was thinking the same thing...but if you trust your NM...all should be right with the world.

What are you up to this fine evening?

I drove along the beach today, and there was a goodly bunch of people there.  Even the beach hut deck was full, and there was a few wind surfers out there.

Jeez that looks like fun.

Lil Me

WAH!  What I wouldn't give to be out there right now.  Meanwhile, I'm at home trying not to murder Jeckyl with my bare hands because his spilled his milk for the nth time this week.  *deep breath*

Otherwise, I'm about to take Heckyl to Cubs and I'm on the phone with the Rotary Club because apparently the Scouts are distributing free programmes at the upcoming community parade.

pitbullca.bc

just discovered that my daughter...has outted her brother...for $10 worth of school chocolates...been interesting.....NOT!!!!!!!

P.C.

I remember one of my kids going through the spilled milk phase.....forgot all about that.  I think if I remember correctly, I solved the problem with a sippy tippy cup.  I made as little a deal of it as possible, and made sure I explained that she sure wasn't too big for a tippy cup.....but kids are no dummies.  She wanted no part of it, and the 'accidents' mysteriously came to an abrupt end......lol  

pitbullca.bc

LOL...haven't had too many problems with the spilled milk situations.  When they spill..it is usually because they aren't paying attention...and I just tell them to hurry..and clean it up!  And then..it is dropped...no attention after that.

|

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Are peaches and avocados the same thing?:
Seattle is in a state named what?:
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview