So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

he's missing out.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Excersise is a better energy booster than a cup of coffee......just not as enjoyable. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah Purelife!!!!!

Devil

Good job purelife!

(need some more cardio?)

Gopher

I've just blessed a devil!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Devil

That's ok Gopher. I am not really a devil, I just play one on DS!

Sportsdude

I want to buy a bike, to bike around. Or even better inline skates.  I bet a lot of people roller blade Stanley Park.  

Devil

Roller blade hockey is cool!

purelife

What a quiet afternoon here on DS....

P.C.

OMG......You took the words right out of my mouth purelife.  I think that means you owe me a pepsi !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

busy day I guess.

Meanwhile emailing the admissions lady continues. I think I'm on number 10 email now, lol.

Russ

I agree. And it was DEAD in samurai sushi. Two of the guys were standing there talking/arguing with their big knives in their hands and the lady at the front was shaking her finger at them yelling at them. We walked in and the two guys go quiet and the lady gave us an oversized toothy smile. We were worried.

I hope the rain dies off.. we are planning on going for a run in the boat tomorrow.

Whats everyones plans for tonight? I should be doing something as Im a temporary bachelor again.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

me I'm working on school work.  

purelife

Whats everyones plans for tonight? [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff40"]I should be doing something as Im a temporary bachelor again.[/FONT]

[/DIV]I have something rather "nasty" to comment, but, I shall refrain.  It's Friday!  ;)

Russ

ah missy PL.. why not 'spit it out' and get it over with?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|