So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Good morning everyone.    I had some visitors this morning... that was neat.  Never had visitors come ask for me (work-related, of course) :)  HOw is everyone in this rainy weather?

pitbullca.bc

*bless* Devil...for trying LOL...off to work for me....toodles peeps and have a great weekend!

Lil Me

Hi Purelife!  Did you coffee them?      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning Miss pit, Devil and Lil Me....(edit.....and purelife  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0])

Rainy and gray here too today.  yuc!  Sunshine songs are GOOD.....more more more !    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Nope...no way.  It was totally unexpected.  They just wanted to meet the gal who would be doing the paperwork for them.  My pile of WORK is sitting on my desk.  It's nice to put a face to the names of our Reps.  :)  

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Good Morning..... ugh

over slept, brilliant.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I was hoping to do the same this morning, but I woke up at the normal time, got out of bed and then didn't feel like going back again. Maybe I'll have better luck tomoorw.

Devil

'Here Comes the Sun and its alright'

~Beatles

Sportsdude

no sun today, it's overcast.  

Devil

how was lunch?

Beef on a Bun for me.

Sportsdude

I just had a banana.
Chili is cooking in the crock pot though.

Russ

Best way to do chilli SD.. Crock Pot all the way.

Trying to convince my red headed brother to go out for Pho.. hes not too keen though.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good afternoon everyone!  I am so proud of myself that I survived a full 4 weeks of the cardio/aerobic lunch classes.  Out of those 4 weeks, I only missed 2 days.  *gives self pat on the shoulders*  So far, I haven't seen much of a change in body shape but a change in energy. :))))  

Gopher

Glad to hear it's working, one of the great curiosities of life is that you have to expend energy in order to gain it.  

|