So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol my college entrance process could be really easy or very long and stressful depending on this school.
Not a lot of things to fill out, no essays to write.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

I like writing essays....gives the brain and imagination a wee bit of a work out!

Sportsdude

Yeah essays are fine, unless they're really super vague. I've seen the college's essay, and its super vague and a bore.  

pitbullca.bc

ah....a challenge then....sounds like fun...blow it into something it isn't

Sportsdude

well I might not have to do the essay if I get into the first place, which is where I really want to go anyway.  

purelife

Good evening everyone... going to bed soon but wanted to say hi. :)))

I had sardines (the cloverleaf brand, mediterranean).  Freaking 4 bucks over at Save On Foods.  It's half that over at Walmart, but, my body craved sardines.  

Oh, I was told a beauty secret to stay looking young.  This lady, who is really in her late 70's, I swear, looks like she's in her late 30's.  I asked her what her "secret" was.  Aside from the usual "exercise" response, she said that she took cod liver oil daily ONLY in the fall/winter season.  Interesting, huh?

Sportsdude

hmmmm interesting there pl

*waves*

good evening btw

pitbullca.bc

hey PL...good to see you comparison shopping ;)

purelife

Heya Ms Pit and SD...how come you two are up late?

anyways, gotta hit my pillow now...good night... sooo tired. :)

Sportsdude

They're going to build a Costco and a 24hr Super Walmart (there's already a walmart down the street) next to my house and they had this HUGE meeting down the street at city hall people are pissed. Wal-mart wasn't orginally suppose to go into the equation, but Home Depot (there's already a Home Depot down the street) moved out.  

pitbullca.bc

no work in the AM for me...and kids haven't got school....so...no limits for meee! LOL..nah...gotta hit the hay soon...gonna watch Eragorn with the kids tomorrow...they don't know it yet though

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

got to go to work in 20 minutes that's why I'm up.  

pitbullca.bc

have a good one at work SD!!!!!!!!!

Sportsdude

thanks. It's going to be warm warm warm tonight its 22 C out and its already 1:30am.  

|