|

tenkani

Byee!!!

Is anybody left????
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

Lurk ya later, tekz. Gotta run.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

walked to my old elementary school about 2 miles away. flash back city.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

* yaawwn* home again..shit are my feet sore...anyone into giving me a footrub?  LOL...just kidding...stay the hell away from my feet!  LOL

pitbullca.bc

goodmorning y'all...hope your fri was was an eventful one...mine wasn't so.  Get this! My feet still hurt this morning!  LOL

purelife

Hey Ms. Pit.  *gently massages your feet*

Afternoon everyone.  We just got a crock pot.  I'm excited because I can make stews and soups and have it cooking overnight and ready for lunches. :)))

Last night was nice.  I always enjoy hanging out with my gal pals whom I don't see quite often. So, my friend told us that we were going to a fashion show and some kind of mingling event.  So, we were at Bar None in Yaletown and this event, which we had to pay cover for, was a SINGLE's event!  We had no idea!  No wonder everyone was so "friendly" with one another.  OMG!  My first single's event.

Then, we went to Doolins for a drink and was done at 11pm.  We were going to go dancing but one of us didn't feel too well.  But, it was fun and nice. :)))

I told my b/f about how we found out that it was a single's event, and he said "Do I have anything to worry about?"  'f course not, hon. ;)

Gopher

Just had sausages and mash.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

LOL..just got chat on going on msn

Mood Ring

Anything good to eat?  ;D

pitbullca.bc

lotsalotsacoffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lil Me

Hi and Happy Saturday!

Had a fantastic dinner at Banana Leaf last night!  $25 tasting menu was so...tasty.  My friend and I had only 1 drink each...back to her place and watched Chicken Tikka Masala (pretty funny, but not ROTFL) and we were both asleep by 9:30 pm.  That was my wild Friday night.  Must be getting old.

Purelife's night sounds fun.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

OMG! there is peeps here!  This place is as dead as a cemetary!!!!!!!!!!!

Lil Me

it echoes in here.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

*jumps out of the bushes in the grave yard*

Hey!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hi SD.  What was for dinner at your place?

|