So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol

anyway I reported the video it will most likely be deleted pretty soon. so 49ers link will be okay. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Everyone can watch the link now the video has been deleted.  (told yeah that was quick)

Lise

I don't get people who put this up on the internet for all to see. And for free. It's so..... crying for attention.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I have no idea either. Obviously the video wasn't meant for other people to see, but they fail to realize that everyone CAN see it. You upload anything on that site and anyone can see it.  People think it just is viewable to them I guess.  My generation isn't the smartest bunch either.  

49er

tenkani wrote:
 you mean the nude demonstration at UC?

Nope. There's going to be an anti-war rally.[/DIV][/DIV]
 Nope, haven't heard.........will be great weather for a rally, will be in the 70's and sunny.  Only recent news were earlier when the pro-war caravan went thru Lafayette

Sportsdude

oh rallies are sort of dumb now in this country since the media/general public makes fun of them here.  

Lise

I've never participated in a rally. Don't want to. I'm too scared of Big Brother taking down your name and image and logging it into their files somewhere. *eyes shiftting* It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!!!

BTW, where is purelife's avatar? For the first time in DS history, I don't see it!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

49er- roach coach?  Is that the mobile lunch truck thingy?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Pl is going avatarless  

49er

Lil Me wrote:
49er- roach coach?  Is that the mobile lunch truck thingy?  
  yep.....it comes around to construction sites everyday

Devil

Looks like I have been missing the kinky action on lunch lately!

Lil Me

Gotta fly, my furrrrrrry friends.
 Have a good weekend and a Happy St Paddy's Day.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

got to go as well. Need some fresh air get off the computer.

Devil

you as well, have a good weekend! I am going...going..........

Sportsdude

thanks I'm taking Ozzie for a walk.  

|