What class is that?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

have fun with your class, pl.
Speaking of class a test is calling..

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Bye SD and pl.  Have good classes!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

have fun in classes. YAy! Dont have to do that for another 5 years or so. lol.

Hows your morning going miss Lil Me?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Hi Russ.  What was the exam you just finished?

My day is pretty good.  I'm trying to learn the spinning hook kick, but it's difficult.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Oh, it was the last exam I needed to do before I upgraded my lisence another grade. It'll take me about another five years until I get the last level done. Hopefully Ill be going back to work soon.

'spinnin g hook kick' .. karate?

Gopher

No, she's using a spinning wheel that's operated by a treadle.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

lol Gopher.

Tae Kwon Do, Russ.
 What kinda licence?

Russ

Gopher wrote:
 No, she's using a spinning wheel that's operated by a treadle.[/DIV]
 Ha! Thats what I thought!!! The truth comes out! Yaargh!

Did you prick your finger on the needle of a spinning wheel on your 16th birthday?

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
Did you prick your finger on the needle of a spinning wheel on your 16th birthday?
 --

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that.  Makes perfect sense- that's why I'm always feeling tired and gulping back a ton of coffee!

Russ

Cant be that! lol, Im always feeling tired and drinking tons o coffee as well.

Hmm, I think Im going to go check my truck.

purelife

It's my cardio workout class in the afternoon, Gopher.  OMG FOOD!  *gobble gobble*

Afternoon everyone :)

Those jabs and punches are tough... I still am trying to grasp kick boxing with the undercuts and jabs and leg throws.

Anyways, today is Internation Women's Day and I know 3 guys who have b-days on this day.  hee hee  

tenkani

Busy day but I had to drop in to say hello to my buddies and secret lovers (you know who you are).

Happy Lunch!!!

Pinoy chicken mami and some cool ranch chips.

Had a great walk in the woods with my friend, checking out old abandoned army training spots and collapsed latrines and whatnot.

Anyone have good walking spots near their work (or homes if you don't have a 9-5)?
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

|