So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol I misspelled.

crab rangoon.

hehehe

One of these days we'll drop by the place and eat there.  The boy gave us a menu (like I said the restaurant is where he spends most of his time at).  My mom hopes she gets him again next year in second grade. (she's moving up again.  She's not happy at her boss, he moved her down to first grade, this year and now says ''oh btw you're in 2nd grade now" geesh make up your freaking mind)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hi purelife and SD!

Another rainy day.  But I went for a run, so I feel less blah.  Just finished an almond butter, jam and banana sandwich.  With water.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

you jogged in the rain? That's so hardcore.  

Lil Me

not for Vancouver.  If we stopped doing things because of rain, we'd never do ANYTHING.  And it's warm rain today.

What's for lunch, SD?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Uhm, what's so hardcore about joggin in the rain, SD?  

I agree with Lil Me.  Rain and some wind wouldn't stop me from enjoying the outdoors.  :)  There are some activities that I wouldn't do in the rain, ie. the grouse grind..too slippery.  I think that it's one of the best times to be exposed to the elements of nature.  Mud, rain, dirt, wind.....

tenkani

I jogged in the fog once *flexing*

Good morning!!
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Heya Lil Miss Me. :)

What are you having for lunch?

I'm going to have a ham/cheese sandwich that I made yesterday along with some raw veggies:  cucumbers, red peppers and snap peas.  :)      

purelife

Hey tenkani.  oooo...jogging in the fog...mystical! ;)

Russ

Morning Lil me, PL, SD, and of course missy Lise!

Well, I admit I just got up and made coffee, so you will ahve to excuse the confusion. Lunch? Its still 10 am.. but dinner last night was at Uncle Willy's. Havent been there in years, so we decided to go and wow its still pretty much the same. LOL, we all walked away stuffed. It was seniors day too, so half the place was full of seniors.. it was real interesting to observe as well LOL.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Good morning Russ.  The one near Metrotown, Russ?  How much was it again?  I haven't been there for more than 10 years!  

Russ

Yep, thats the one. It was actually pretty good.. amazingly enough. We hadn't been there in years either. For the four of us it was 45.xx and believe me we ate our worth. They had slow roasted chicken there as well! I had forgotten about that.

EDIT: Hello Tenk! Hows your day going?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I'd jog in the rain but around here if you jog in the rain you're a little crazy. But then again our rain is a little different then Vancouver's rain.  

purelife

We might just go there for dinner soon, now that you've said that it was good.  :)  I like slow roasted chicken.  :)  Thanks.

tenkani

[FONT color=#c00000]In Midwest United States, umbrella wears YOU!      >:([/FONT]
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

lol the rain here brings a couple inches, rain feels like nails and hail and lighting.

Then again I played out in it when I was a kid even though it was dangerous.  I'm a duck.

|