So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yup by the middle to late april I'll know if I'm going to this one school or not because I'll apply their first.  Then I'm shooting for June most likely of when the other one will say yes or no. (got to write an essay for that place).

But yeah by this time next week I'll be a grad, finally.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good morning everyone!  

Another dreadful day with skytrain delays this morning... :P

Lise

Morning purelife.

Can't stay for long as I've got errands to run. Yep, dismal day indeed. Hubby couldn't sleep last night.... stressed out about the markets. Like I needed to be kept awake longer than baby. Sheesh.

Re-arranged my plates and dishes. It's amazing how much room in the kitchen cabinets I have right now.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Morning Lise.  That's always fun to do...organizing and rearranging. :)  You have a nice day and enjoy your lunch..whatever that may be. :)

Lise

Thanks. You too. I just hope I can sit down to grab a bite and Lise Jr. would let me eat a whole ten minutes instead of woofing everything in 5 mins.

My GF is sitting pretty beside the stove. It beckons me...........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Ahhh... I had to think about what GF meant.  The first one that came to mind was "Girl Friend"  Then I figured that it was George Foreman...but Girl Friend would've been okay too. ;)

Lise

Oh ah.... hehe.... shoot. I think I just put my foot in my mouth there. Sounds rather dirty.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Good morning Lise, purelife.

Stressed out by the markets lise? I own stocks and I am not stressed at all. I know that is his profession though, a lot of stress I bet.

Lise

You get stress if you have quite a number of stocks out there. I own a couple but they're all very safe ones which means I don't get a high return but at least I don't lose out on a lot. My hubby on the other hand is a moderate to high risk taker.... I wish he wouldn't. *sigh*

EDIT: Gotta run. Bye!  
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I hope that your GF is easy to clean cuz ya know, it can get messy.  ;)  

Sportsdude

ah I own 10 canadian oil stocks.  5 in nexen and 5 in petro canada.  I do own 100 shares in this other company but they have issues at the moment.  

Sportsdude

Have fun lise.  

purelife

Morning SD.  

Yeah, I totally can see the stress in investing into medium to high risk stocks.  Yikes!  You just never know when it'll plunge or skyrocket.  I'm sure that he keeps a close eye on them.

Sportsdude

Well its lunch time and I have no idea on what to eat.  Tired of salmon for lunch (for now).  I am thinking chinese food.

Speaking of chinese food.  One of my mom's students family runs a chinese place and apparently he practically lives in the restaurant (poor kid, he's and esl kid and comes to class doing karate moves sometimes lol)  Anyway he gave my mom a bunch of crab ragoon that his parent's made.  yummy.  I had that for dinner.

purelife

What's a crab ragoon?  Crabs are yummy.

|