Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

yummy purelife.

lol same here I've got 2 tests to do.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

Hey Sportsdude, I'm curious, are you home schooled?

Sportsdude

yes, well it goes under 'home schooled' but instead the teacher is in Pennsylvannia and everything is done over the internet.  

purelife

So, when is the expected date of graduation, SD?  When do you know your final grades and such?

Lise

Heya purelife,

Just wanted to let you know we finally bought a GF grill at Superstore for $50.00. Cheapest price I've seen anywhere. It comes with those bun warmers. It's not too big but I think it can handle at least two pieces of meat. Will be doing grilled steak tomorrow hopefully.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Heya Ms. Lise.  50 bucks!  That's pretty good.  Tell me how it works and how quickly the steak cooks and how it tasted, plesae. :)  I might invest in one of those.  Was it on sale or clearance?  I'll have to visit Superstore to check out the size and such.  Thanks.  Bless.

Lise

Regular price. I was quite surprised. Everywhere else I looked cost more, even Zellers. And yes, I'll let you know how it goes.[/DIV]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Thanks Lise.  :)

So, how was your dinner tonight?  

Lise

Not too bad, purelife. We had vegetarian tonight. Vegetarian gyoza and toful with cauliflower. Potato soup on the side.

Could be why I was hunting for steaks aftewards. I'm no good as a vegetarian.

What about you? How was your dinner? Not sardines again, I hope? Which remind me, we were shopping at Superstore and hubby reached out to grab a couple cans of salmon. Two stuck together and when he pushed them apart, they had moulds growing between them. Gross.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

ewwww..gross.. you guys must think that I'm the lover for sardines or something. ;)

heehee...

I had pad thai chicken..mmmm... from teh food court in Pac Centre. :)

STEAK!      

Lise

No way, purelife. I had assumed you had a sardine fetish and nothing more. *innocent wink*

Phad Thai is so yummy. I miss Phad Thai.... especially from Thai House. Yummy. I tried making it using one of those kits you buy (comes in a packet with noodles and sauce) and that was a disaster. Horrible. Don't try it.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well I get the grades in as fast as my teacher grades them.
I'm going to start a test here in a little while shouldn't take more then a half hour.  Then do the final tomorrow and start on one of the 5 essays.

Depends on how quickly I do these essays.  I orginally planned to finish friday.  While its still possible I could finish Friday, Sunday is the safer bet.

purelife

Yeah, I tried those instant packet pad thai thingee and my noodles turned out extremely soggy... yuk.

Uh, so you're done with all your requirements for high school in about a month then?  

Sportsdude

In a week purelife. When I finish this class, I'm finished, no more classes. I graduate.  

purelife

In a week!  That's AWESOME!  :)    

|