So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

tenkani wrote:

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT][/DIV]
 does this mean there will be a chance of make up sex in this for you Tenk?

Or is this bad news :(
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

tenkani and sex in the same sentence is.......... *chi*  

Russ and goats and sex in the same sentence is................................. *orgasmic deliverance*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

I'm game.

Lise?

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Russ

LOL.

Hello missy lise, hows things with you? Enjoying the prep work for people coming over?

I find I like the cooking, the prep work for cooking, the having people over.. but I hate the cleanup before and afterwards. lol.

How many people you got coming over? I had a few over on Sat.

Lise

Not with you, tenkani-san. I'm still recovering from the bruises you gave me the last time.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

I'm just having a friend come over with her kids. It'll be nice to have kids around Lise Jr. She enjoys having friends her age. It's funny.... I'm going to clean up the house only to leave it in a state of emergency after they're done playing with the house tommorrow.

I hear you about the clean-up. It's a pain in the butt. I do the preparation and the cooking but it's the rest of the mess you have to deal with that gives me a headache.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

*trying to figure out design for foam-covered love armor*  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lise

I don't use foam. It's hard metal all the way.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah cooking and preparing is fun but I tend to get burned out when the company arrives.  Then they think I'm the dreaded b word, boring.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

But.. I thought you used black tight fitting leather with a whip?

Lise

Russ wrote:
But.. I thought you used black tight fitting leather with a whip?

I insert teh armour around certain areas when tenkani's in the house. *eyes darting around*

Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hiya Miss Lise. :)

Having friends over is fun.  We had some friends over late last night.  We just ended up ordering in burgers.  If I had the time, I would've prepared a nice dinner meal.  

Lise

Ordering in burgers? Don't talk to me about burgers. Yesterday my mother-in-law bought Lise Jr. a burger from McPuke and she didn't want it so I had to eat it. I almost choked on that. I don't think I want to see another burger for a long, long, long time.

On the flip side, did you have a good weekend?
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Hail Purelife!

ORDER IN BURGERS? Where!!!

Thats cool if you can order in! I would be doing that lots! Im actually kindve an ani restaurant type of person, I like to order in, get take out and bring home, or make at home.

Speaking of which.. wonder what to do for din din tongiht.  

Lise

I prefer to go out to restaurants only when neccessary. Eating at home is better as I can control what we put on the table.

I'm making BBQ beef ribs. Slowly simmering in my crock pot as we speak.
Bill Cosby.

|