tenkani

Psssst.

Lise is a control freak!

*hiding teh whips*

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

margretli

Ok so this is where all the fun is! Seems more sane too. I think I may have a different account here before, but can't remember the login. Oh well... nice to see so many "old timers" posting here. I should stop by more often.

aka Jing Jing

tenkani

OMFG

Erm...wah...wow!

EDIT: What I meant to say was OMFG welcome to DS!!!     :)
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

margretli

Oh to stay "on topic", I had sushi for lunch! Yummy.

aka Jing Jing

purelife

aka Jing Jing?  Is that really you Ms Goddess?  For real?  Where's Kinnaird?

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

OMFG!  It's really you, isn't it Margaret?  Where have you been hiding all this time?  

Lil Me

margretli wrote:
Oh to stay "on topic", I had sushi for lunch! Yummy.
--

Hi and welcome back!
 I had leftover brown rice, kale and canned salmon.

I wandered around in Safeway today but wasn't inspired enough to cook something good for dinner.  Need some sunshine!  Feeling totally blah today.  Dinner is going to be leftover chicken with pasta, broccoli and salad.  Nothing exciting.  Blah.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey Lil Me.  How do you normally cook kale, just curious?  I usually steam it.

Lil Me

Hi purelife!  I steam it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Ah ok.  I was wondering if there was another way of cooking this kale. :)  Thx.  How's your afternoon going so far Ms. Lil Me?

Lil Me

It's ok. --sigh-- I just feel totally unmotivated to do anything.  Need some sunshine!

How is your day going, purelife?

margretli

Yes it's me. Kinnaird is at home, busy with things. I should get him to register too.

We have been busy with all sorts of things. We gave our Friday night dance away (different organizer).  Made our pilgrimage to Argentina for tango. Had lots of fun, but not too many pictures. Now we're starting an other dance on Thursday nights, so lots of dancing (4 nights a week). Spending a lot of time online playing Guildwars, an MMORPG, and NWN 2. There you go. A short account of where we've been for a while.
Oh btw, remember my down to my waist hair (those of you who seen me in RL and in pictures)? I had it cut... yup.    
aka Jing Jing

purelife

Yeah, the no sunshine is kinda drabby.  :(  

Doing good today, Lil Me.  I'm a wee bit tired but feel energized at the same time.  I'm couting down the minutes until my day is OVER!  :)  Wanna be home to snuggle in bed while watching a movie.  We rented some movies and have one more to watch, RV.  Hope it's good.  Robin Williams is in it. :)

Have you decided on dinner yet?  

purelife

OMG, you cut your hair?  How short is it now, sweetie?  You had such nice flowing hair... me jeluz. ;)  I have a problem of keeping my hair moisturized.  It always looks so dry, so I end up chopping it.  :)   Got any tips?

Please do say hi to Sweet Kinnaird for me.  I do miss you guys.  :(  Haven't seen you around for soooo long.  

Oh, I do miss your tango class.  That was fun, but, the girls that I went with, I've lost touch with them... :(    I have no one else to go with. :(  

|