So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

who is an apple chips Tenk? Do you have a linky for them? I dont think Ive ever heard of them.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

tenkani

So weird. I thought I already replied to that?
What a strange night...
Erm, apple chips are just dried up slices of apple.
I don't have a link but they are from Trader Joe's, not sure if you canucks have that chain.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Devil

Starfish Scientist wrote:
good evening everyone!  what IS there to do downtown early in the morning?  I hear starbucks is giving out coffee samples for their 20th anniversary but that might have been today only. [/DIV]
 Which downtown? Seattle? Boston? Vancouver? Spokane?

Gooood Morning all!

Fridays are good for me. I have a coffee in hand from a local indi coffee shop and I had a good sleep.

It is amazing what a good sleep does for a person!  

pitbullca.bc

I could use more sleep

Devil

Good morning! *passes pillow to pitbulla.bc*

Hey! You are an early riser too. Or are you in an Eastern Time Zone?

pitbullca.bc

nope....western...I live in BC.  Have to work...get up early so I can half ass wake up before hand.  Thanks for the pillow...bed is calling my name...does that make me schizophrenic?  If my bed is the only thing that talks to me?  LOL...come back to bed....let me envelope you in my warmth and softness...let your eyes close...LOL j/k

Devil

No you are normal.

My pillow is one of my best friends.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I cheat on my pillow with the rest of the bed. LOL

Devil

lol! sometimes my gf catches me flirting with my pillow too...    

pitbullca.bc

LOL..my BF knows that my pillow and bed come before he does..LOL

Devil

pitbullca.bc wrote:
 LOL..my BF knows that my pillow and bed come before he does..LOL Cool! You know, that is actually a compliment towards your bf....just teasing!

Lise

Devil wrote:
lol! sometimes my gf catches me flirting with my pillow too...

Holly mollly, Devil!!! That must be one very much used pillow.

Morning all!!! It's FRIDAY!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!!! How's everyone this day?  

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

doing good Lise how are you?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Not too bad, SD. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Time to go out with friends again. Yaay! I'm trying to decide whether I should go and make curry beef (which means I need to go out and grab lemongrass) or stay home and just de-frost Thai fish cakes and serve those instead.

Are you done with your study?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

close, turns out I still have 2 weeks left, so that means I don't have to quickly rush the essays.  Going to finish all the school work up today so all I have left is the essays. Can't wait.

Worried about college though, my family has absolutely no money (we couldn't fix everything on my car after the wreck).  So that basically means university falls on my shoulders. Which also means I'll be in debt for the rest of my life. (A student in the United States can't pay for university on their own anymore).  For example if I went to the Seattle school that's 25k a year x 4 that's 100,000 dollars in loans.  Now if I get into the BC school that's 8-11CAD tops which is like 10 USD x 4 that's 40,000 USD.  I could easily pay that off.

ugh money.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|