So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

No one congratulated PL for getting top of page 666.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

Good evening everyone.  

I didn't realize that I got TOP!  Sweet babay jesus!  ;)  *jumps for joy*

We just had some shrimp cakes with a caesar salad.  Now, I'm munching on some green grapes. :) Yum yum.

pitbullca.bc

[A href="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk788KZCA" target=_blank][img alt="Raise The Roof 1" src="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif[/img][/A] can I have some green grapes? please? please?

[A href="http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb095_ZNxmk788KZCA&utm_id=7923" target=_blank][img]http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxmk788KZCA" border=0][/A]

purelife

*peels skin off of green grapes*
*throws one towards Ms pit's mouth*

Here ya go, sweetie... ;)

pitbullca.bc

*whines in dissapointment....more?*

Russ

green grapes are no good.. you want the purple ones.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

[span style="color: rgb(255, 64, 255); font-weight: bold;"]Tenkani!  [/span]

[font face="Verdana" size="5"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"] Sugar, honey, sexxy baby[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"] When we touch it turns to gold[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"] Sensitive and delicate kinda like a tuberose[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"] You know you are my treasure chest[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"] It's pure perfection when we meet [/span]
[/font] ;)

purelife

Do you have purple ones?  Those were more expensive than the green ones. :(  

Russ

Really? I HAD purple ones..

I dont notice to be honest. I just buy. LOL, I get the talk about spending excess amounts of money.

purelife

Sorry, I meant that I wanted to buy the purple ones but they were more expensive per pound than the green ones.  I didn't mean it the other way.    

tenkani

[FONT size=2][FONT face=Verdana][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"]Sugar, honey, sexxy baby[/SPAN][BR style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"]When we touch it turns to gold[/SPAN][BR style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"]Sensitive and delicate kinda like a tuberose[/SPAN][BR style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"]You know you are my treasure chest[/SPAN][BR style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"][SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(255,0,255)"]It's pure perfection when we meet [/SPAN][/FONT][/FONT]   *tattooing teh poem onto teh arm in purple ink*  

Russ

Hoohaa? Ok you have officially lost me. LOL.

So what else are you planning to snack away on tonight?

Im running out of snack food, and after I finish that oral tomorrow Im going costco shopping!! Yay! I think miss SS is coming down with me tomorrow and will be galavanting around downtown near Georgia and Burrard until Im done.  

purelife

I'm lost too.... :(  hee hee..that's okay.

No more snacking.  Oh, I had some sardines too.  The cloverleaf brand, the one that PC recommended.  Tastes wayyy better. :)

I brought some snacks from T&T.  One was this peanut crunch thingee for 88 cents.  Yummy.  The other one was this rice cake thingee.  

Hanging around downtown, sweet!  :)  Window shopping?

tenkani

I'm eating some "apple chips".

They taste like ass     :(

Starfish Scientist

good evening everyone!  what IS there to do downtown early in the morning?  I hear starbucks is giving out coffee samples for their 20th anniversary but that might have been today only.

|