Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

I have two days off, this is the second -  and it's ebbing from my reach as fast as molten gold. Enjoy your gardening (one of my favourite occupltions, however too wet to indulge today).  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I'm off to the Zoo to take some more incredible pictures. (If you haven't seen my work just look back a few pages on Pictures Only Please) Feel free to put them on your background if you like.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Thanks, will visit it in a few minutes. In the meantime enjoy your day at the zoo.

kitten

Oh, P.C., did I just miss you?  I'm sorry I wasn't here earlier.  Good to hear you have a day off.  Have fun in your garden.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Oh dear, an empty house, not a prospect to relish when you've been used to company. You're going through a really horrible time at prsent, it WILL change (but then you know it).

kitten

I'm sure it will ease in time, and life goes on.  But without a cat, the place doesn't seem worth going home to.  ( I know I ended with a preposition, but I don't care!)

Gopher

I don't care either. Yep, a horrible feeling. I'm trying to think of something that would make you less aware, but - alas - I can't

kitten

I thought of a nice stiff drink after work tonight, but that would only intensify the sadness.  Consider the thought erased.

Gopher

It's erased from my consideration as well as my memory. An early night might be the best thing. In the meantime we're very, very close to the magic number.

kitten

Four more hours to build up escape velocity?

Sportsdude

Oh no Kitten your cat went to cat heaven?

Gopher

I believe this is the one    

Gopher

Sportsdude, how dare you? I was SURE I would do the 1,000th posting on this thread.

kitten

I had to let him go yesterday morning.  His health was getting steadily worse, and it would have been selfish to try to keep him any longer.  

Sportsdude

Oh snap, sorry to take your glory away.  

|